IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Implicit meaning of "natural born" in Naturalization Act of
1790. See [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790|Wikipedia]:
The Act also establishes the United States citizenship of children of citizens, born abroad, without the need for naturalization, "the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens".
I am a naturalized US citizen as of July 1958.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
Collapse Edited by a6l6e6x Nov. 8, 2006, 08:04:32 PM EST
Implicit meaning of "natural born" in in Naturalization Act
of 1790. See [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790|Wikipedia]:
The Act also establishes the United States citizenship of children of citizens, born abroad, without the need for naturalization, "the children of citizens of the United States that may be born beyond Sea, or out of the limits of the United States, shall be considered as natural born Citizens".
I am a naturalized US citizen as of July 1958.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
     Schwarzenegger - 5 votes from the White House? - (andread) - (8)
         He has to be born here, unless we change the Constitution. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
             He has to be born - (andread) - (4)
                 Hmmm. - (Another Scott)
                 Implicit meaning of "natural born" in Naturalization Act of - (a6l6e6x)
                 It's all about where she drops the frog. Not how. -NT - (hnick) - (1)
                     Exactly - (Silverlock)
             Aha - so you're not the biggest... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 :-) I've just put that on The List. Thanks! -NT - (Another Scott)