1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If the Democrats nominate him.
I'll re-register as something else.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
New What don't you like about him?

[link|http://www.blackbagops.net|Black Bag Operations Log]

[link|http://www.objectiveclips.com|Artificial Intelligence]

[link|http://www.badpage.info/seaside/html|Scrutinizer]
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:26:36 AM EDT
New He is a Ronald Reagan.
Image over substance. This turkey was hand-picked by the SLC of the DNC (the Democrat's most extreme RW nutcases). He's tan, he's polished and all the ladies love to look at him. He's our guy. Aside from that, I'm not really fond of his voting habits. He voted "Yes" on this for example:

S Amdt 4775 to HR 5631: To provide $1,829,100,000 for the Army National Guard for the construction of 370 miles of triple-layered fencing, and 461 miles of vehicle barriers along the southwest border.

But then voted "No" on this:

S Amdt 4659 to HR 5441: To appropriate an additional $1,829,400,000 to construct double-layered fencing and vehicle barriers along the southwest border and to offset such increase by reducing all other discretionary amounts on a prorata basis.

So, let's just pull another 1.8 Billion out our asses for a fence. Great thinking there. I mean, it's not like we're in debt or anything.

And then there's his "Yes" vote on this:

HR 3199: To extend and modify authorities needed to combat terrorism, and for other purposes.

Project Vote Smart's Synopsis:

Vote to adopt a conference report that extends the authority of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) to conduct \ufffdroving wiretaps\ufffd and access certain business records through December 31, 2009, and makes the remaining 14 provisions of the Patriot Act permanent.

I don't want to be affiliated with any party that nominates any turd that votes for making any part of the Patriot Act permanent. That last, alone, is enough to do it for me. This guy is unprincipled and Un-American.

bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Odds on Barak Obama - (inthane-chan) - (21)
         Re: Odds on Barak Obama - (Yendor)
         ya notice how the repos are pushing him? - (boxley) - (1)
             Ouch! That's a heck of a typo - what a difference... - (CRConrad)
         Obama for VP in 2008. - (Another Scott)
         History is against him - (lincoln) - (3)
             He may have that beat - (hnick) - (2)
                 The mosquitos are beginning to gather - (lincoln) - (1)
                     To triple something is a TWO hundred % increase, not three. -NT - (CRConrad)
         Obama for VP - (JayMehaffey)
         Kunstler's take - (drewk) - (2)
             he's an idiot - (boxley) - (1)
                 Heh.. think ya gots That right.. - (Ashton)
         The most popular football player is... - (ChrisR)
         I don't know why - (tuberculosis) - (4)
             Did Abe get seriously called the antichrist? - (Silverlock) - (3)
                 isnt this where the religo whackjobs holler bring it on? - (boxley)
                 Come on "end times"! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 Is the antichrist gay? -NT - (tuberculosis)
         If the Democrats nominate him. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
             What don't you like about him? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 He is a Ronald Reagan. - (mmoffitt)

Here we have a game that combines the charm of a Pentagon briefing with the excitement of double-entry bookkeeping. I don't get it.
53 ms