IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sure you did
in noBODY language?

It's all about the efficiency, isn't it?

Someone does [any old thing] that might interfere with the efficient-transport-of goods / lemmings whatever: that is tantamount to inhibiting the committing of Capitalism. Why, it's a direct >attack< on The Market!
And as all know, The Market WILL Correct. Or the straw-Biker-bar snockered-lad consensus. Same thing.

(We 'bikers' oft opined that, Harley's Suck - wanna race?
Nary a One wanted to choose off.. any old [1000 cc = smaller displacement] random Vincent.)
PS - with a precious few exceptions (copies of Engl. bikes of yore.. sorta but way-Fatter: they STILL suck - all they are is pretty (for those who think Cadillacs are pretty) and heavy 2-wheel Hummers. Bought by people who also buy Rollexi - or wish they could. Blings.

Why, from that, any Econ major could deduce: Harley Riders are Cowards/wimps! precisely same process by which you immediately characterized the above incident: pulled-outta-ass.

Thus: your dogged, one might say intransigent defense of the Smooth Operation of Just Everything -no matter any minor consequences- to say, the continued pursuit of life, liberty and happiness? and all that irrelevant crybaby Constitutional crap which -- interferes with the mathematics of Economics Theory.

Your stand is utterly predictable, on so many topics - if folks will just recall that, Principally what you are is: an Econ Major, subsequently - evangelist? (with no pesky Minors to confuse your worldview). Does it suck to have become predictable?

We needn't go into 'admirable' and other such not-Efficiency-associated word things.
It would waste more time.

Carrion.

New Wrong again
even if english is a second language.

No business in my position. None. Nada. Zilch.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Hello air travel. Goodbye first amendment. - (Silverlock) - (50)
         Don't know which is worse - (bepatient) - (49)
             Explain, please - (rcareaga) - (48)
                 What surprised me - (drewk) - (1)
                     I've long ago ceased to be surprised by American names. - (static)
                 Because it is his j o b - (bepatient) - (45)
                     What would be your thoughts... - (folkert) - (5)
                         My thoughts are simple - (bepatient) - (4)
                             Thank you. I wanted to hear it from the... - (folkert) - (1)
                                 >poke< -NT - (bepatient)
                             Great Subject Line! 'Nuff said. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 {eddie murphy laugh} -NT - (bepatient)
                     I'm not sure I agree - (jake123)
                     reading comprehension not? - (rcareaga) - (32)
                         Very much so, my friend. - (bepatient) - (31)
                             Your reading comprehension worse than I thought - (rcareaga) - (29)
                                 Obviously we have an impasse - (bepatient) - (28)
                                     ..down on that bench that says Group W .... NOW kid!! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Do you mean? - (bepatient)
                                     OK. Now THAT'S full of it. - (imric) - (23)
                                         Certainly - (bepatient) - (20)
                                             Oh - so if the idea wasn't original, it was meant - (imric) - (14)
                                                 And it worked - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                     You keep saying that it had nothing to do - (imric) - (12)
                                                         Sometimes this is just tiresome. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                             How about using the "wrong" water fountain? - (drewk) - (4)
                                                                 So here we are... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                     Re: So here we are... - (pwhysall)
                                                                     "Juvenile challenges..." - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                         yawn -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             He 'asked for it' so he shouldn't bring it to anyone's - (imric) - (5)
                                                                 But there is indeed a degree - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                     Beep proves himself a keen student of history - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                                         I declared nothing. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             Sure you did - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Wrong again - (bepatient)
                                             Flytalker forum - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                 You didn't read the linked articles either. -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     Dude, I posted it. -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         Go back further - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             And this assigns motive how? - (Silverlock)
                                         It's called "Straw Man Rhetoric", Skip... - (jb4) - (1)
                                             You didn't read the linked articles. -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Move to strike as nonresponsive - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         Very well said. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                             It just might be a tie.. - (Ashton)
                     Minor nit.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         Prec\ufffdsamente (Brevity Award, too) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Yes, decapitation is bad.. OTOH_____ it's likely painless - (Ashton) - (2)
                         No, that is incorrect. - (bepatient)
                         OT: Dunno about that. - (Another Scott)

Where's web cam sex show Barbie?
79 ms