IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "Juvenile challenges..."

at the "jackass" version of America....where juvenile challenges to minor players in govt are rewarded as heroic...and where challenges to that "freedom to be juvenile" and and your right to generally be an asshole are jackboot thuggery.

I totally agree. This was a "jackass" version...

It could've been worse, though. He could've disguised himself and sneaked in at night and trashed the TSA offices or something. Probably would've complained about the high cost of tea at the same time.

Then again, like it or not, this was one reason why I'm very glad that we DIDN'T get private contractors in to do Airport Security. They are part of our government....and they HAVE to deal with assholes, it's part of the job. (Don't like it...get a different job)
New yawn
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Hello air travel. Goodbye first amendment. - (Silverlock) - (50)
         Don't know which is worse - (bepatient) - (49)
             Explain, please - (rcareaga) - (48)
                 What surprised me - (drewk) - (1)
                     I've long ago ceased to be surprised by American names. - (static)
                 Because it is his j o b - (bepatient) - (45)
                     What would be your thoughts... - (folkert) - (5)
                         My thoughts are simple - (bepatient) - (4)
                             Thank you. I wanted to hear it from the... - (folkert) - (1)
                                 >poke< -NT - (bepatient)
                             Great Subject Line! 'Nuff said. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 {eddie murphy laugh} -NT - (bepatient)
                     I'm not sure I agree - (jake123)
                     reading comprehension not? - (rcareaga) - (32)
                         Very much so, my friend. - (bepatient) - (31)
                             Your reading comprehension worse than I thought - (rcareaga) - (29)
                                 Obviously we have an impasse - (bepatient) - (28)
                                     ..down on that bench that says Group W .... NOW kid!! - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Do you mean? - (bepatient)
                                     OK. Now THAT'S full of it. - (imric) - (23)
                                         Certainly - (bepatient) - (20)
                                             Oh - so if the idea wasn't original, it was meant - (imric) - (14)
                                                 And it worked - (bepatient) - (13)
                                                     You keep saying that it had nothing to do - (imric) - (12)
                                                         Sometimes this is just tiresome. - (bepatient) - (11)
                                                             How about using the "wrong" water fountain? - (drewk) - (4)
                                                                 So here we are... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                     Re: So here we are... - (pwhysall)
                                                                     "Juvenile challenges..." - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                                         yawn -NT - (bepatient)
                                                             He 'asked for it' so he shouldn't bring it to anyone's - (imric) - (5)
                                                                 But there is indeed a degree - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                     Beep proves himself a keen student of history - (rcareaga) - (3)
                                                                         I declared nothing. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                             Sure you did - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                 Wrong again - (bepatient)
                                             Flytalker forum - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                                 You didn't read the linked articles either. -NT - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                     Dude, I posted it. -NT - (Silverlock) - (2)
                                                         Go back further - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             And this assigns motive how? - (Silverlock)
                                         It's called "Straw Man Rhetoric", Skip... - (jb4) - (1)
                                             You didn't read the linked articles. -NT - (bepatient)
                                     Move to strike as nonresponsive - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                         Very well said. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
                             It just might be a tie.. - (Ashton)
                     Minor nit.... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                         Prec\ufffdsamente (Brevity Award, too) -NT - (Ashton)
                     Yes, decapitation is bad.. OTOH_____ it's likely painless - (Ashton) - (2)
                         No, that is incorrect. - (bepatient)
                         OT: Dunno about that. - (Another Scott)

apt-get install ifs-driver^W^Wkobodeluxe
281 ms