IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The wrath of Dionysius
Ah, for the days when a body could shake off a hangover in half an hour (not my first, though—that one, thirty-three years ago stands nonpareil yet). This trick, as you have discovered to your cost, is difficult to replicate much past twenty-five. Even less welcome than the physical symptoms, I find, is the sense of moral worthlessness (dear God, did I really say—and/or type, I suppose—that?) that is apt to accompany them.

This being said, however, it does sound as if you enjoyed yourself, and if your memory of the events is spotty you can always revisit this thread.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New I dont think I'll be revisiting this thread any time soon.
A written record of my inebriation. Oh! It's a dream come true!

My kids are going to dig this up in 5 years and throw it in my face.

But yes. We had a very good time. :-)
New I think we should revive it once a year!!!!
New I think someone should slap you. :-)
New Promises promises
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Hey Bionerd let's keep this thread going....
if it's active long enough, I won't have to revive it!!!!

New Alright, I'm in, who's for a drink? :)
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New I need coffee just thinking about this thread.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Can I wait till after work?
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New I would, but ...
While I was picking up lawn and leaf bags yesterday in preparation for tedious yard work, I decided to grab a bottle to make myself some adult beverages when I was done. And the damn convenience store only had "diluted" spirits. I don't remember ever seeing them before. Nothing about 40 proof. WTF?!
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     I'm in my living room getting drunk with Shizzy. - (bionerd) - (54)
         You two need to get on Jabber. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (28)
             We're too drunk - (bionerd) - (27)
                 And I just sneezed wine out of my nose!! -NT - (bionerd)
                 And I just sneezed wine out of my nose!! -NT - (bionerd) - (24)
                     and it was so interesting I had to post it twice! -NT - (bionerd) - (23)
                         And Shizzy is talking to my ex husband about fishing! - (bionerd) - (22)
                             Now she is saying uh-uh, my how interesting. - (bionerd) - (21)
                                 Now she is talking about baiting the hook with smoking links - (bionerd)
                                 Now she is talking about baiting the hook with smoking links - (bionerd) - (19)
                                     Ooops posted 2x again. - (bionerd) - (18)
                                         Man, I'm drunk. -NT - (bionerd) - (17)
                                             We never would've guessed -NT - (drewk)
                                             Now Shizzy is telling my ex - (bionerd) - (15)
                                                 But we love Bon Jovi - (bionerd)
                                                 nit: Linkin Park - (drewk) - (13)
                                                     Oh for crying out loud. - (bionerd) - (12)
                                                         And Rita just showed me her boobs - (bionerd)
                                                         And Rita just showed me her boobs - (bionerd) - (10)
                                                             I posted 2x because there are 2 of them. -NT - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                                 Didn't she say pictures were coming? -NT - (drewk) - (8)
                                                                     They are for BARRY! -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                                                                         We are going to shave our heads now. - (bionerd)
                                                                         We are going to shave our heads now. - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                                             I posted 2x because there are 2 heads. -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                                                 WE ARE ENTERTAINING OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                                     Ammmy! Where are you?!?!?!? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         I was wondering when I'd get invited to the party :-) - (imqwerky)
                                                                             Laura's Fine Lesbitarian Adventure! - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Bummer. - (Another Scott)
         It's a sad day... - (ChrisR) - (10)
             A few more bottles and she'll be passing DRL! -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 But they seem to be busy now . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                     Shhhhh.. - (bionerd) - (4)
                         Your keyboard is going to get all greasy -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                             Re: Your keyboard is going to get all greasy - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Actually I have - (drewk)
                                 Re: Your keyboard is going to get all greasy - (bionerd)
                     Re: But they seem to be busy now . . . - (bionerd)
                     Re: But they seem to be busy now . . . - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Especially when you're seeing double . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         ok, she should be up in a couple of hours . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
             WHAT? I COULDN'T QUITE HEAR YOU! -NT - (jake123) - (12)
                 Mother Of God - (bionerd) - (11)
                     Look on the bright side - (pwhysall)
                     The wrath of Dionysius - (rcareaga) - (9)
                         I dont think I'll be revisiting this thread any time soon. - (bionerd) - (8)
                             I think we should revive it once a year!!!! -NT - (tonytib) - (7)
                                 I think someone should slap you. :-) -NT - (bionerd) - (6)
                                     Promises promises -NT - (drewk)
                                     Hey Bionerd let's keep this thread going.... - (tonytib) - (4)
                                         Alright, I'm in, who's for a drink? :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (3)
                                             I need coffee just thinking about this thread. -NT - (bepatient)
                                             Can I wait till after work? -NT - (Silverlock)
                                             I would, but ... - (drewk)