IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We are going to shave our heads now.
We look old and are tired of the flying hair.
Did we mention we are lesbytarians?
New I posted 2x because there are 2 heads.
New WE ARE ENTERTAINING OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Ammmy! Where are you?!?!?!?
New I was wondering when I'd get invited to the party :-)
Everybody is having a lovely Friday but me. Boo hoo! Although I am enjoying shooting the breeze with Drook on Jabber.
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New Laura's Fine Lesbitarian Adventure!
(and 3 extra cheers for cheerleaders !!!)

Your camcorder is running, right?
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     I'm in my living room getting drunk with Shizzy. - (bionerd) - (54)
         You two need to get on Jabber. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (28)
             We're too drunk - (bionerd) - (27)
                 And I just sneezed wine out of my nose!! -NT - (bionerd)
                 And I just sneezed wine out of my nose!! -NT - (bionerd) - (24)
                     and it was so interesting I had to post it twice! -NT - (bionerd) - (23)
                         And Shizzy is talking to my ex husband about fishing! - (bionerd) - (22)
                             Now she is saying uh-uh, my how interesting. - (bionerd) - (21)
                                 Now she is talking about baiting the hook with smoking links - (bionerd)
                                 Now she is talking about baiting the hook with smoking links - (bionerd) - (19)
                                     Ooops posted 2x again. - (bionerd) - (18)
                                         Man, I'm drunk. -NT - (bionerd) - (17)
                                             We never would've guessed -NT - (drewk)
                                             Now Shizzy is telling my ex - (bionerd) - (15)
                                                 But we love Bon Jovi - (bionerd)
                                                 nit: Linkin Park - (drewk) - (13)
                                                     Oh for crying out loud. - (bionerd) - (12)
                                                         And Rita just showed me her boobs - (bionerd)
                                                         And Rita just showed me her boobs - (bionerd) - (10)
                                                             I posted 2x because there are 2 of them. -NT - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                                 Didn't she say pictures were coming? -NT - (drewk) - (8)
                                                                     They are for BARRY! -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                                                                         We are going to shave our heads now. - (bionerd)
                                                                         We are going to shave our heads now. - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                                             I posted 2x because there are 2 heads. -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                                                 WE ARE ENTERTAINING OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                                     Ammmy! Where are you?!?!?!? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         I was wondering when I'd get invited to the party :-) - (imqwerky)
                                                                             Laura's Fine Lesbitarian Adventure! - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Bummer. - (Another Scott)
         It's a sad day... - (ChrisR) - (10)
             A few more bottles and she'll be passing DRL! -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 But they seem to be busy now . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                     Shhhhh.. - (bionerd) - (4)
                         Your keyboard is going to get all greasy -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                             Re: Your keyboard is going to get all greasy - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Actually I have - (drewk)
                                 Re: Your keyboard is going to get all greasy - (bionerd)
                     Re: But they seem to be busy now . . . - (bionerd)
                     Re: But they seem to be busy now . . . - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Especially when you're seeing double . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         ok, she should be up in a couple of hours . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
             WHAT? I COULDN'T QUITE HEAR YOU! -NT - (jake123) - (12)
                 Mother Of God - (bionerd) - (11)
                     Look on the bright side - (pwhysall)
                     The wrath of Dionysius - (rcareaga) - (9)
                         I dont think I'll be revisiting this thread any time soon. - (bionerd) - (8)
                             I think we should revive it once a year!!!! -NT - (tonytib) - (7)
                                 I think someone should slap you. :-) -NT - (bionerd) - (6)
                                     Promises promises -NT - (drewk)
                                     Hey Bionerd let's keep this thread going.... - (tonytib) - (4)
                                         Alright, I'm in, who's for a drink? :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (3)
                                             I need coffee just thinking about this thread. -NT - (bepatient)
                                             Can I wait till after work? -NT - (Silverlock)
                                             I would, but ... - (drewk)

Well, yes, because everyone knows that having an Italian travertine fireplace in just one color is gauche.
142 ms