IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey Bionerd let's keep this thread going....
if it's active long enough, I won't have to revive it!!!!

New Alright, I'm in, who's for a drink? :)
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New I need coffee just thinking about this thread.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Can I wait till after work?
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New I would, but ...
While I was picking up lawn and leaf bags yesterday in preparation for tedious yard work, I decided to grab a bottle to make myself some adult beverages when I was done. And the damn convenience store only had "diluted" spirits. I don't remember ever seeing them before. Nothing about 40 proof. WTF?!
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     I'm in my living room getting drunk with Shizzy. - (bionerd) - (54)
         You two need to get on Jabber. :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (28)
             We're too drunk - (bionerd) - (27)
                 And I just sneezed wine out of my nose!! -NT - (bionerd)
                 And I just sneezed wine out of my nose!! -NT - (bionerd) - (24)
                     and it was so interesting I had to post it twice! -NT - (bionerd) - (23)
                         And Shizzy is talking to my ex husband about fishing! - (bionerd) - (22)
                             Now she is saying uh-uh, my how interesting. - (bionerd) - (21)
                                 Now she is talking about baiting the hook with smoking links - (bionerd)
                                 Now she is talking about baiting the hook with smoking links - (bionerd) - (19)
                                     Ooops posted 2x again. - (bionerd) - (18)
                                         Man, I'm drunk. -NT - (bionerd) - (17)
                                             We never would've guessed -NT - (drewk)
                                             Now Shizzy is telling my ex - (bionerd) - (15)
                                                 But we love Bon Jovi - (bionerd)
                                                 nit: Linkin Park - (drewk) - (13)
                                                     Oh for crying out loud. - (bionerd) - (12)
                                                         And Rita just showed me her boobs - (bionerd)
                                                         And Rita just showed me her boobs - (bionerd) - (10)
                                                             I posted 2x because there are 2 of them. -NT - (bionerd) - (9)
                                                                 Didn't she say pictures were coming? -NT - (drewk) - (8)
                                                                     They are for BARRY! -NT - (bionerd) - (7)
                                                                         We are going to shave our heads now. - (bionerd)
                                                                         We are going to shave our heads now. - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                                             I posted 2x because there are 2 heads. -NT - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                                                 WE ARE ENTERTAINING OURSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -NT - (bionerd) - (2)
                                                                                     Ammmy! Where are you?!?!?!? -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                         I was wondering when I'd get invited to the party :-) - (imqwerky)
                                                                             Laura's Fine Lesbitarian Adventure! - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Bummer. - (Another Scott)
         It's a sad day... - (ChrisR) - (10)
             A few more bottles and she'll be passing DRL! -NT - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 But they seem to be busy now . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                     Shhhhh.. - (bionerd) - (4)
                         Your keyboard is going to get all greasy -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                             Re: Your keyboard is going to get all greasy - (bionerd) - (2)
                                 Actually I have - (drewk)
                                 Re: Your keyboard is going to get all greasy - (bionerd)
                     Re: But they seem to be busy now . . . - (bionerd)
                     Re: But they seem to be busy now . . . - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Especially when you're seeing double . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         ok, she should be up in a couple of hours . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (13)
             WHAT? I COULDN'T QUITE HEAR YOU! -NT - (jake123) - (12)
                 Mother Of God - (bionerd) - (11)
                     Look on the bright side - (pwhysall)
                     The wrath of Dionysius - (rcareaga) - (9)
                         I dont think I'll be revisiting this thread any time soon. - (bionerd) - (8)
                             I think we should revive it once a year!!!! -NT - (tonytib) - (7)
                                 I think someone should slap you. :-) -NT - (bionerd) - (6)
                                     Promises promises -NT - (drewk)
                                     Hey Bionerd let's keep this thread going.... - (tonytib) - (4)
                                         Alright, I'm in, who's for a drink? :) -NT - (Meerkat) - (3)
                                             I need coffee just thinking about this thread. -NT - (bepatient)
                                             Can I wait till after work? -NT - (Silverlock)
                                             I would, but ... - (drewk)

Everyone sing a song about popcorn!
137 ms