IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I just got off the phone with my mother
She will be watching my kids this weekend. She wants a copy of my Will, all my life insurance and financial information, and health insurance and social security cards for the kids. She always wants my ex-husband's phone number and address.

I get the feeling she thinks I'm not coming back. She asked me "Who are these fellows?" "Mom", I said, "they're a bunch of child molesters I met on the internet".
She saw no humor in that. I told her to relax and smoke some crack. She didnt find that very funny either. My poor Mom. I'm sure she'll be working those rosary beads for me tomorrow.
Sometimes.
When a man is alone in his room...
he wears stretchy pants.
It's for fun.
New You'd think she'd be relieved...
... that we're not adult molesters.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New ... and that *she's* keeping the kids for the weekend
[edit]

Oh, and who told you we were child molesters?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
Expand Edited by drewk June 29, 2006, 03:53:17 PM EDT
New How fast can I hit mute
On confererence call.
New When you go home...
take something alcoholic with you. Before you pull up at her house, spill it all over you then gargle to get the smell just right. Muss your hair and clothing, stagger into the house and bellow, Now THASH a party!

Cheers,
Ben
a very rich person should leave his kids enough to do anything but not enough to do nothing. -- Warren Buffett
New The zIWE Greeting Card Collection
\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd.oO0Oo. _When you care enough to send the very beast._ .oO0Oo.\ufffd\ufffd\ufffd

New Re: The zIWE Greeting Card Collection
That's an interesting card there. I understand the ooo000ooo part but what is the fff?

What kind of pansy name is Ashton, anyway?
Doing the ritual dance in the sun,

Guerilla
New What kind of pansy name is mindgorilla, anyway?
If you don't know Ashton, you probably don't really understand the [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=108445|oO0Oo] part. If you understand that link, you'll understand the \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd.

If you do know Ashton, well, tell us about yourself.

Welcome, I think. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New All homo saps know ooo000ooo
Us higher primates understand that it is the french symbol for infinity. However, fff means nothing. If I were Merlin the magician, I couldn't understand fff. Are you being obtuse or what?

Guerilla
New drl?
New That was my thought as well.
New Naah. My thought is the other DR.
New How many DR's **are** there?
I only know/remember the first one mentioned.
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New *raises hand*
My name in real life is Don Richards
-----------------------------------------
Impeach Bush. Impeach Cheney. Do it now.
New Well, Damn!
Nice to meet your real name Don.

I'm Jay Burns IV (hence, the handle...)

And there's Dan Reck, too.

Gad! They're everywhere!
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
New No. I'm just relaxing, doing chores around the house. :-)
New Aahhhh .. comic relief at last.
[image|https://server13.dedicateduk.com/~southonp/store/images/Picture100.jpg||||]
Yeth? you wrang?

Bet ya say that to all the boyth..

Sorry about your .oO\ufffdOo. guess - hmm, guess it Ain't Dan :-\ufffd
Origin: one Michel Merlin, a poster from the distant past, fond of 'decorations' to his {see above} purple high-dudgeon prose.

As to three florins:
Aintcha never seen a piece of sheet music?
Wtf did you imagine those <\ufffd>s were about..

Welcome! possible new-crank (or even refurbed old one)

New Has u'r soul been searched?
As a right good lurker here in these fori, umm--- Noticed you haven't graced the virtual pages in quite a while. Respite? Thought I, 4 1, would extend a greeting/insult to your panty wasted nipple sweat Phoenix rearrival. (Language massacre, eh?)

Not a royal astronomer, as hinted (badabing), but just another alter ego who feels like screaming out every once in a while. Unlike the normal Linux dweebs that frequent this establishment, incessantly wining with petty views in a cacaphony of nattering nabob neuroticism. I have come to slaughter language, syntax, step on flowers and normalcy, and generally bring life back to this moribund grave site of ideas. You know, like some kind of druid dude, lifting the veil. (A lot of schlors felt the wrath of Gozer that day, I can tell you).

Greetings and salutations, Ashton. As one of the few earthlings that comprehends our dimension, we welcome you back. Next floor, sundries and farm equipment. Watch your step.

Guerilla
New Danno - -
You be so Baaad!

/me no canna grok that subtul |_33Ti0sity, but may the Bluebird o'Happiness fly up your nose, y'hear?!

Yog-Sothoth, Azathoth, Nyarlathotep are waiting in the wings for ya -
or ... just vaya con Jon Carroll:

Remember:
All life is a
parade.
You can choose
to march in the
parade, or you
can choose to
watch.
In my next
book,
I'll teach you
how to play the
Sousaphone.

As to them Debian-purists, whippin out them arcane alt.config files from memory and all -
Check out Puppy Linux.
Minimalist, for us Unwashed in the Blood of perly-inodes, just want the mail n'stuff - and no Apache NOR Sioux Sweet Sioux.

While its 'Help' files aren't much more extensive than the turgid, ego-compressed (or mostly.. empty) place-markers in the usual flavours:

These are humorous, in English and contain also Useful tips -imagine- (ie. for those who maybe once knew someone who had piles - and. wouldn't. Think. of. com-pile-ing. Anything.)

It's the one you want to hand to the [..finally!] curious, long-term Doze-disgusted-procrastinators - for whom you do not wish to provide a fish every day, forever.

There is no method but to be very intelligent.
-- TSE
New OK, time to come clean
Who are you?
New He already said. Read the thread again. :-)
New Hey! Email me your cellphone #
And I asked the concierge if our rooms could be near each other...we are on the same floor and pretty close! Tee Hee!
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New I did this morning-
to your amylaff address. Send me yours, too.
Sometimes.
When a man is alone in his room...
he wears stretchy pants.
It's for fun.
New Will do
Critter and I are sitting in our room in Joisey! Kickin' back and gettin' ready for tomorrow!

Hot Damn!
Smile,
Amy

[link|http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Amy%20Rathman|Pics of the Family]
New Both humourless and not very enlightened
If this board were child molesters, why would they attack a grown woman? Kidnap you in exchange for your children, like an adult is more important than two children? And why this year and not last year?

Of course, fear is overriding her brain. You teach and teach and teach and they still don't get it. Parents, who'd have 'em?
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Parents: it's vital to choose a set wisely.

New I see you **really** know how to put someone at ease.
All that psychological training put to good use, I guess...
jb4
     I just got off the phone with my mother - (bionerd) - (26)
         You'd think she'd be relieved... - (admin) - (1)
             ... and that *she's* keeping the kids for the weekend - (drewk)
         How fast can I hit mute - (broomberg)
         When you go home... - (ben_tilly)
         The zIWE Greeting Card Collection - (Ashton) - (15)
             Re: The zIWE Greeting Card Collection - (mindgorilla) - (14)
                 What kind of pansy name is mindgorilla, anyway? - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     All homo saps know ooo000ooo - (mindgorilla) - (7)
                         drl? -NT - (broomberg) - (5)
                             That was my thought as well. -NT - (n3jja) - (4)
                                 Naah. My thought is the other DR. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                     How many DR's **are** there? - (jb4) - (2)
                                         *raises hand* - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                             Well, Damn! - (jb4)
                         No. I'm just relaxing, doing chores around the house. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Aahhhh .. comic relief at last. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Has u'r soul been searched? - (mindgorilla) - (1)
                         Danno - - - (Ashton)
                 OK, time to come clean - (broomberg) - (1)
                     He already said. Read the thread again. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Hey! Email me your cellphone # - (imqwerky) - (2)
             I did this morning- - (bionerd) - (1)
                 Will do - (imqwerky)
         Both humourless and not very enlightened - (warmachine) - (1)
             Parents: it's vital to choose a set wisely. -NT - (Ashton)
         I see you **really** know how to put someone at ease. - (jb4)

I saw this floating around, and liked what it had to say.
178 ms