IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When You Wish Upon A Star
From Pinocchio. Google tells me that it was performed by Louis Armstrong.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Shining Star
Earth Wind And Fire
lincoln

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from." -- E.L. Doctorow

Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.

I am not merely a "consumer" or a "taxpayer". I am a Citizen of the United States.

[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New Second Star to the Right (and straight on 'til morning)
Jud Conlon Chorus
(from Peter Pan)
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New I have two versions of that
one by Kate Smith, the other by Cliff Edwards
I'm sure Louis did a great version of it too..
Have fun,
Carl Forde
     Ahab, the Arab - (imqwerky) - (52)
         Killing an Arab - (bepatient) - (51)
             The Sheik Yerbouti Tango - (imqwerky) - (50)
                 Tango to Evora - (ben_tilly) - (49)
                     Hollywood Waltz - (cforde) - (48)
                         Hooray for Hollywood - (imqwerky) - (47)
                             Santa Monica Boulevard - (ben_tilly) - (46)
                                 Hollywood Nights - (lincoln) - (4)
                                     Theme from Tootsie (An Actor's Life) - (cforde) - (3)
                                         Theme from an Italian Restaurant - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             nothing to see here.. grrr -NT - (cforde)
                                             that's an oops: Scenes From an Italian Restaurant - (cforde)
                                 Re: Santa Monica Boulevard - (jb4) - (40)
                                     Gah -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                     Celluloid Heroes - (imqwerky) - (38)
                                         Soap Star Joe - (ben_tilly) - (37)
                                             Pinball Wizard. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                 Do You Believe In Magic - (jb4) - (31)
                                                     I'm a Believer - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                         Theme for Greatest American Hero TV show - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                             We don't need another Hero - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                 Disposable Heroes - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                     Jukebox Hero. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                                                                         Hero Takes a Fall - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                             Fall. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                                                 Stand - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                                     Jump. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                                         Rise (argh...you didn't pick the obvious;-) - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                             Star in the East - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                                 Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                     When You Wish Upon A Star - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                         Shining Star - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                             Second Star to the Right (and straight on 'til morning) - (cforde)
                                                                                                         I have two versions of that - (cforde)
                                                                                         Jump - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                             Jump into the Fire. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                 Fire - (jb4)
                                                                                     Stand or Fall - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                                                         United We Stand - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                                             A Miner's Life - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                                 A bit of trivia - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                 Tramp Miner - (cforde) - (2)
                                                                                                     Workin' in a Coal Mine - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                         Canary in a Coal Mine - (jb4)
                                                                                         Low Down :-) - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                             Down to the Bone - (jb4)
                                                                         I Need A Hero - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                             Hero of the Faith - (cforde)
                                                     Strange Magic - (lincoln)
                                                 It's A Miracle - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                     Waiting for a Miracle - (cforde) - (2)
                                                         Man Of Miracles - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                             The Miracle - (cforde)

It's always the small minority of people who are total assholes that ruin it for the vast majority of people who are only partial assholes.
72 ms