Solas does it, I don't know the source.

The connection is obvious in the refrain:

Union miners, stand together
Do not heed the Coal Board's tale
Keep your hand upon your wages
And your eye upon the scale

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New A bit of trivia
United We Stand, Divided We Fall is the state motto of Kentucky...land of coal mines.
New Tramp Miner
Rankin Family
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Workin' in a Coal Mine
Devo (but they were not the first, IIRC)
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
New Canary in a Coal Mine
The Police
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     Ahab, the Arab - (imqwerky) - (52)
         Killing an Arab - (bepatient) - (51)
             The Sheik Yerbouti Tango - (imqwerky) - (50)
                 Tango to Evora - (ben_tilly) - (49)
                     Hollywood Waltz - (cforde) - (48)
                         Hooray for Hollywood - (imqwerky) - (47)
                             Santa Monica Boulevard - (ben_tilly) - (46)
                                 Hollywood Nights - (lincoln) - (4)
                                     Theme from Tootsie (An Actor's Life) - (cforde) - (3)
                                         Theme from an Italian Restaurant - (bepatient) - (2)
                                             nothing to see here.. grrr -NT - (cforde)
                                             that's an oops: Scenes From an Italian Restaurant - (cforde)
                                 Re: Santa Monica Boulevard - (jb4) - (40)
                                     Gah -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                     Celluloid Heroes - (imqwerky) - (38)
                                         Soap Star Joe - (ben_tilly) - (37)
                                             Pinball Wizard. - (Another Scott) - (36)
                                                 Do You Believe In Magic - (jb4) - (31)
                                                     I'm a Believer - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                         Theme for Greatest American Hero TV show - (ben_tilly) - (28)
                                                             We don't need another Hero - (jb4) - (27)
                                                                 Disposable Heroes - (bepatient) - (26)
                                                                     Jukebox Hero. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                                                                         Hero Takes a Fall - (bepatient) - (22)
                                                                             Fall. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                                                                 Stand - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                                                     Jump. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                                         Rise (argh...you didn't pick the obvious;-) - (bepatient) - (6)
                                                                                             Star in the East - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                                 Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star - (imqwerky) - (4)
                                                                                                     When You Wish Upon A Star - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                                         Shining Star - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                                                             Second Star to the Right (and straight on 'til morning) - (cforde)
                                                                                                         I have two versions of that - (cforde)
                                                                                         Jump - (jb4) - (2)
                                                                                             Jump into the Fire. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                 Fire - (jb4)
                                                                                     Stand or Fall - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                                                         United We Stand - (imqwerky) - (5)
                                                                                             A Miner's Life - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                                 A bit of trivia - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                 Tramp Miner - (cforde) - (2)
                                                                                                     Workin' in a Coal Mine - (jb4) - (1)
                                                                                                         Canary in a Coal Mine - (jb4)
                                                                                         Low Down :-) - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                             Down to the Bone - (jb4)
                                                                         I Need A Hero - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                             Hero of the Faith - (cforde)
                                                     Strange Magic - (lincoln)
                                                 It's A Miracle - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                     Waiting for a Miracle - (cforde) - (2)
                                                         Man Of Miracles - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                             The Miracle - (cforde)

Ultima ratio regum.
92 ms