IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I wish. :-( The wife is feeling stressed and crabby tonight.
She's got some deadlines coming up at work, and her mother is driving her nuts. (I'm able to be a little more detatched than she is.)

Ann: "Where's Gloria?"
Wife: "Your sister Gloria died 15 years ago. She has never been here. You should read that note we typed up for you - it's to help remind you where everyone is."
Ann: "I've read that. But Gloria sleeps with me. I'm worried that she hasn't had dinner."
Wife: "You've just been daydreaming and remembering things from a long time ago. You haven't lived with Gloria since 1941. There are just the 3 of us here."
Ann: "I'm worried about our father."
Wife: "Mother, you and I have different fathers. Your father died before I was born. You don't need to worry about him or your other relatives. Please read that note we typed up for you whenever you wonder where someone is."
Ann: "Ok."
Ann: "Where's Gloria?"

:-(

I think that marlowe must not have much experience with Alzheimer's to believe in things like "objective beauty". ;-)

I haven't had any alcohol in several months. I had some tonight just to relax a little. I'm trying to be good to the wife too - e.g. I got her a [link|https://store.muttscomics.com/pc-97-17-im-a-keeper-shirt.aspx|T-shirt] that she really likes. But I need to do better...

Hang in there, everyone.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Sorry to hear that. Hope you and the Mrs. get a break soon.
     Fish - no pictures today . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (36)
         ICLRPD - (ben_tilly)
         If you shape it into a square - (bionerd) - (34)
             Ya know, I haven't had one of those in a while - (drewk)
             Traipse over to McDonalds for those. - (Andrew Grygus) - (32)
                 Spicy Tuna Rolls! -NT - (SpiceWare) - (1)
                     Uh, yeah, the item every sushi bar . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Hey- you promised no pictures! - (bionerd) - (16)
                     Check the dates - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                         Hey, I can complain if I want! - (bionerd) - (14)
                             And after I let you off easy . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             Of course you can... - (ben_tilly) - (12)
                                 Squeemish? I think she's faking it. - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                                     I didn't say that she WAS squeamish - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         So we play. So sue us. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                             Yeah, what he said. - (bionerd)
                                     Here's the difference - (bionerd) - (7)
                                         Can you cut it for someone ELSE to eat? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                             Yes, but - (bionerd) - (5)
                                                 It won't resemble food after they're done with it either :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                 Clearly you're not a farm girl. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                                                     Aaaaaaack!!!!!! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                         Just don't tell him, it'll be OK. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)
                                                     To quote Bruce the Shark from Finding Nemo- - (bionerd)
                 That Tuna - oh my, what a bloody, sticky mess! - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                     Tuna steak trick I want to try someday - (drewk) - (1)
                         Blast furnace tuna! - (Andrew Grygus)
                     It was all that myoglobin -NT - (bionerd)
                     Tuna is best rare - (bepatient) - (4)
                         Yeah, rarely eaten! - (imqwerky) - (1)
                             I'm with you, sister. -NT - (bionerd)
                         I likes me some rare tuna. - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             Actually, - (imqwerky)
                     I had some Purple Moon Merlot tonight. Pretty good, I think - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         Sounds like you're celebrating to me! - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             I wish. :-( The wife is feeling stressed and crabby tonight. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 Sorry to hear that. Hope you and the Mrs. get a break soon. -NT - (imqwerky)

Clearly designed to be used by faery maidens with a feather touch, rather than a six foot three engineer in a pair of size 13 steelies.
70 ms