IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thanks for the feedback.
We settled on a rate today- all that is left is to fine tune some language in the agreement. I am beyond excited. This is work I can do from home and will involved maybe 2-3 hours of commitment each day, so I can easily do it with my disaster response gig. My earnings will be 3-4x what I make now. And the only overhead cost I have will is installing a couple more phone lines into the house. Can you believe it? The universe has relentlessly crapped on my head for the last year and FINALLY something outstanding happens! I havent executed any agreement yet, and there is always the chance this could fall apart in the 11th hour, so I'm not counting my chickens just yet. But if it goes through.... I cant even imagine! I should know in the next day or two. :-D
Follow your MOUSE
New Cringers Flossed!
New One other thing you'll have to do
Set up the extra phone lines at Bill's pool.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New Are you TRYING to give her reasons to drink?
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Never need a reason to drink. Just excuses.
New I cant work when I'm drunk, silly
Follow your MOUSE
New Good luck! Keeping appendages in crossed position....
jb4
"So don't pay attention to the approval ratings that say 68% of Americans disapprove of the job this man is doing. I ask you this, does that not also logically mean that 68% approve of the job he's not doing? Think about it. I haven't."
Stephen Colbert, at the White House Correspondent's Dinner 29Apr06
     Anybody out there with a good head for business? - (bionerd) - (14)
         My rates are too low, and . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         what I would do - (boxley) - (4)
             I used to work for Magellan's primary competitor - (bionerd) - (3)
                 if the rate is good put a hairy eyeball on the terms - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yep, for example an "Errors and omissions" liability... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Agree in spades. - (mmoffitt)
         Make an estimate of your earnings from this... - (bepatient) - (7)
             Thanks for the feedback. - (bionerd) - (6)
                 Cringers Flossed! -NT - (Another Scott)
                 One other thing you'll have to do - (drewk) - (3)
                     Are you TRYING to give her reasons to drink? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Never need a reason to drink. Just excuses. -NT - (ChrisR)
                     I cant work when I'm drunk, silly -NT - (bionerd)
                 Good luck! Keeping appendages in crossed position.... -NT - (jb4)

Yeah, let's watch the lamp. It's more fun and less predictable.
51 ms