IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I used to work for Magellan's primary competitor
and I've been negotiating healthcare contracts for a long time. I have a sense of what the rates are, but Ford has offered an astronomically good rate, so good in fact, that even with the tweaking they've done, I could do the service for the same rate. But they're expecting me to counteroffer so I have to come up with something. If I dont price it right, I'm gonna look like an idiot. But ethically, I think their original offer is adequate. Also, with these folks, ethics tend to go out the window and I dont like doing business this way. But since I'm negotiating with the big boys I have to play like them. And I dont know how!
Follow your MOUSE
New if the rate is good put a hairy eyeball on the terms
with the big magnifying glass, thats where you want to state SLA's etc to your advantage.
thanks,
Bill
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Yep, for example an "Errors and omissions" liability...
insurance that may be required. It can be very expensive.

They want to make sure their "deep pockets" are not troubled if you get sued.
Alex

When fascism comes to America, it'll be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross. -- Sinclair Lewis
New Agree in spades.
Liability insurance rates are astronomical. My old partner and I used to do human machine interfaces. Contracts with GM required a penalty of $45/minute for any downtime on any assembly line that was caused by e & o that was related to our development. Getting insurance for that was extremely pricey. I know your situation is different, but e & o can wipe you out if you're not careful.
bcnu,
Mikem

It would seem, therefore, that the three human impulses embodied in religion are fear, conceit, and hatred. The purpose of religion, one might say, is to give an air of respectibility to these passions. -- Bertrand Russell
     Anybody out there with a good head for business? - (bionerd) - (14)
         My rates are too low, and . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
         what I would do - (boxley) - (4)
             I used to work for Magellan's primary competitor - (bionerd) - (3)
                 if the rate is good put a hairy eyeball on the terms - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yep, for example an "Errors and omissions" liability... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                         Agree in spades. - (mmoffitt)
         Make an estimate of your earnings from this... - (bepatient) - (7)
             Thanks for the feedback. - (bionerd) - (6)
                 Cringers Flossed! -NT - (Another Scott)
                 One other thing you'll have to do - (drewk) - (3)
                     Are you TRYING to give her reasons to drink? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                         Never need a reason to drink. Just excuses. -NT - (ChrisR)
                     I cant work when I'm drunk, silly -NT - (bionerd)
                 Good luck! Keeping appendages in crossed position.... -NT - (jb4)

Fear my pink line.
44 ms