IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wanna bet the chairman made more than 200K? :-P
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Yes he did. I did the budgets.
It still wasn't cheaper :-p
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New But it was for you. :-P
You had to balance losing money for the company and keeping your job, versus saving the company money and finding a new job.

Easy choice,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Too low on the totem poll to bitch
and smart enough to realize it.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Random thought...
If I am a business and I hire an employee, I pay that employee a salary, I probably pay that much again in benefits, and I expect that employee to generate enough business to justify that expenditure with plenty to spare.

Therefore even if salary for lost time doesn't cover the difference of having an employee on a private plane, it still can be a good business to put them there.

(But I'll agree with you that usually it is a status symbol and isn't worthwhile.)

Cheers,
Ben
     Executives Take Company Planes as if Their Own - (bluke) - (31)
         Boy, is that backwards - (drewk) - (16)
             Convert their salaries to wages. - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                 If you look at it that way, Blue Star Jets makes more sense. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                     Yes, this is something that should be outsourced - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                         I've seen this once - (bepatient) - (5)
                             Wanna bet the chairman made more than 200K? :-P -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                 Yes he did. I did the budgets. - (bepatient) - (3)
                                     But it was for you. :-P - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         Too low on the totem poll to bitch - (bepatient) - (1)
                                             Random thought... - (ben_tilly)
                 True, but ... - (drewk)
                 Sorry. No. You are not correct. - (bepatient) - (5)
                     If time is money, it most certainly is more efficient. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                         VLJs are not corporate jets. - (bepatient) - (3)
                             Now you're completely wrong. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 Not really - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     Or Hawkers, Lears, Cessna Citations, etc. - (mmoffitt)
         Two Words - (pwhysall) - (13)
             And there are some very cool solutions - (bepatient) - (10)
                 Two things they lack: - (admin) - (2)
                     Also, a key element, unacknowledged by many but definitely - (jake123)
                     Also, could be recorded! -NT - (broomberg)
                 They are missing some other things as well - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                     That was exactly my point -NT - (jake123)
                     So, to summarise: - (pwhysall) - (4)
                         That wasn't a summary - that was missing the point. -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                             No, I didn't. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Look at who I was responding to - (ben_tilly)
                             ICLRPD that wasn't a summary - that was missing the point. (new thread) - (boxley)
             Very hard to video conference golf -NT - (JayMehaffey) - (1)
                 Golden Tee. -NT - (jake123)

Hey... Pong. My parents played this game.
121 ms