IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cadillac V-16 Roadster
[link|http://www.auto-salon-singen.de/cadillac_roadster_rot_e.htm|http://www.auto-salo...oadster_rot_e.htm]
New Dunno if I've mentioned this before - one of the previous...
...previous times that particular car dealer has been linked from here -- but large parts of my extended family used to live around Singen; my aunt works there (unless she's retired now).

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
     Zoom Zoom Zoom - (bepatient) - (46)
         Oooh. Stealthy. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Didn't even consider Nissan - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Agreed. - (Another Scott)
         That it is - (SpiceWare)
         Very nice -NT - (broomberg)
         well at that end of the market I buy at price/warranty - (boxley) - (37)
             Understood - (bepatient) - (36)
                 I think the mazda is a great choice, good engineering -NT - (boxley) - (35)
                     Just as good - or bad - as the Ford Focus and Volvo S40/V50. -NT - (CRConrad) - (34)
                         Not even close - (bepatient) - (33)
                             plus the focus handles like crap and was 8k more than kia -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Theres a focus model much less expensive - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     the local ford dealer would only go as low - (boxley) - (1)
                                         guess maybe with tax, tag and all that other crap - (bepatient)
                             That's not "engineering" - not of the basic *car* itself. - (CRConrad) - (28)
                                 well handling of a mac truck is the same as a focus - (boxley) - (19)
                                     You really don't know WTF you're gibbering about, do you? -NT - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                         Problem with your thought process - (bepatient) - (17)
                                             Softest car I've driven was a Euro - (tonytib) - (12)
                                                 Citroen C5. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                     Re: Citroen C5. - maybe continuing the mix of the Ami 6 - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                         Some Audi A4 models are 5-pots. - (pwhysall)
                                                         No, straight sixes are the smoothest. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                             I thought V-12s were smoother. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                 OK... Marginally so. (power pulses delivered twice as often) -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                     I actually thought the... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                         Naah. The eight is rougher, and the twelve is impractical. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                             Cadillac V-16 Roadster - (tonytib) - (1)
                                                                                 Dunno if I've mentioned this before - one of the previous... - (CRConrad)
                                                     2.4L V5 Volvo V40?I thought that's a STRAIGHT (IN-LINE) five -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         Disclaimer: I never looked under the bonnet. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                             Besides being slow as a snail and leading me wrong,you mean? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 Um. ok. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     OK. ("ZX3", izzat what the Volvo-engined one is called?) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         no...thats what the base 2.0l 3-door is called. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Reminds me of making a car salesman uncomfortable... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                     "Bloody wiseguys, think they know it all..." (or words to... - (CRConrad)
                                     Had a reverse situation happen once - (bepatient) - (3)
                                         What a maroon. (Or, are you sure it was the 9FOUR4?) - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             Got the year spot on - (bepatient)
                                             "Real Porsches have air cooled flat sixes" - (Another Scott)
                                 Performance Focus is the ST - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Dear Lord - (bepatient)
         hope the grin on your face doesn't - (cforde)
         Yay! I really liked your last Mazda! -NT - (imric) - (1)
             The similar model now sports 274 hp - (bepatient)

Where did you want to go yesterday?
120 ms