IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oooh. Stealthy.
:-)

The Mazda 3 and 6 are the best looking recent cars that I've seen. I think they've stolen the styling crown from Nissan.

I agree with you about the Civic. Great technology, but they're just so bland anymore. :-(

I think you made a great choice. Best of luck with it!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Didn't even consider Nissan
Sentra design is pushing 10 years old. It couldn't play in the same space as Honda and Mazda...but they wanted to charge equal or more. Mileage was substandard and engine underpowered by comparison (a strange thing to say about a Nissan)
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Agreed.
I rented a Sentra a year or so ago. It was a decent car, much better than a Cavalier for instance, but nothing special.

Yeah, it's old. It looks like they've finally updated it with the [link|http://www.nissanusa.com/form/1,,action-NSentra_topicId-1_pageId-100017,00.html|2007 model] - Flash + Music.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Altima and the Maxima as far as styling goes. I loved the looks of the Murano when it came out, but would never consider buying one - it's not my type of car.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Zoom Zoom Zoom - (bepatient) - (46)
         Oooh. Stealthy. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Didn't even consider Nissan - (bepatient) - (1)
                 Agreed. - (Another Scott)
         That it is - (SpiceWare)
         Very nice -NT - (broomberg)
         well at that end of the market I buy at price/warranty - (boxley) - (37)
             Understood - (bepatient) - (36)
                 I think the mazda is a great choice, good engineering -NT - (boxley) - (35)
                     Just as good - or bad - as the Ford Focus and Volvo S40/V50. -NT - (CRConrad) - (34)
                         Not even close - (bepatient) - (33)
                             plus the focus handles like crap and was 8k more than kia -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Theres a focus model much less expensive - (bepatient) - (2)
                                     the local ford dealer would only go as low - (boxley) - (1)
                                         guess maybe with tax, tag and all that other crap - (bepatient)
                             That's not "engineering" - not of the basic *car* itself. - (CRConrad) - (28)
                                 well handling of a mac truck is the same as a focus - (boxley) - (19)
                                     You really don't know WTF you're gibbering about, do you? -NT - (CRConrad) - (18)
                                         Problem with your thought process - (bepatient) - (17)
                                             Softest car I've driven was a Euro - (tonytib) - (12)
                                                 Citroen C5. - (pwhysall) - (11)
                                                     Re: Citroen C5. - maybe continuing the mix of the Ami 6 - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                         Some Audi A4 models are 5-pots. - (pwhysall)
                                                         No, straight sixes are the smoothest. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                                             I thought V-12s were smoother. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                 OK... Marginally so. (power pulses delivered twice as often) -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                                     I actually thought the... - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                         Naah. The eight is rougher, and the twelve is impractical. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                             Cadillac V-16 Roadster - (tonytib) - (1)
                                                                                 Dunno if I've mentioned this before - one of the previous... - (CRConrad)
                                                     2.4L V5 Volvo V40?I thought that's a STRAIGHT (IN-LINE) five -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         Disclaimer: I never looked under the bonnet. -NT - (pwhysall)
                                             Besides being slow as a snail and leading me wrong,you mean? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                 Um. ok. - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                     OK. ("ZX3", izzat what the Volvo-engined one is called?) -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                         no...thats what the base 2.0l 3-door is called. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 Reminds me of making a car salesman uncomfortable... - (inthane-chan) - (5)
                                     "Bloody wiseguys, think they know it all..." (or words to... - (CRConrad)
                                     Had a reverse situation happen once - (bepatient) - (3)
                                         What a maroon. (Or, are you sure it was the 9FOUR4?) - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                             Got the year spot on - (bepatient)
                                             "Real Porsches have air cooled flat sixes" - (Another Scott)
                                 Performance Focus is the ST - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Dear Lord - (bepatient)
         hope the grin on your face doesn't - (cforde)
         Yay! I really liked your last Mazda! -NT - (imric) - (1)
             The similar model now sports 274 hp - (bepatient)

Continue stretching the edge of rondure.
106 ms