IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Missed my point
The US is currently engaged in a Sisyphean "War on Terror". The other participants in this confict tend to be mid-Eastern muslims.

These would be the same whackos that have been burning buildings and killing people over a cartoon. This behaviour was evidently instigated by governments or religious leaders for their own ends. The same instigation could be used to close or destroy our ports if these governments/leaders got significant control over said ports.

Denying control of the ports to the UAE is not a matter of racism but intelligent self interest. It has nothing to do with Arab thought processes but recent behaviour. Personally, I think the ports are too critical a resource to outsource to anybody.

This last bit:

So whats the deal here, except maybe irrational hate and fear, mainly due, to the lack of idealogy, not the existance of one.
amuses me. What makes you think that people can't think critically without an idealogy? If everybody was muslim, there wouldn't be any need to kill them? It hasn't worked that way in the past, and doesn't appear to be working now.
New Re: Missed my point
If everybody was muslim, there wouldn't be any need to kill them? It hasn't worked that way in the past, and doesn't appear to be working now.
The "amusing" thing here is that the Quran considers Christians and Jews to be "protected peoples". Too bad its followers don't too.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
     Letting the UAE run our ports? - (marlowe) - (13)
         re: Bill Tierney - (Another Scott)
         We've had foreigners 'in charge' of our ports for years - (bepatient) - (9)
             We are at war with an ideology - (hnick) - (8)
                 Re: We are at war with an ideology - (systems) - (7)
                     Missed my point - (hnick) - (1)
                         Re: Missed my point - (admin)
                     I don't like the fear - (imric) - (1)
                         Possibly.... - (Simon_Jester)
                     Welcome aboard. - (inthane-chan) - (2)
                         He's been here for almost 3 years - (broomberg) - (1)
                             Apparently, not paying attention. :P -NT - (inthane-chan)
         aw, geez... - (rcareaga) - (1)
             And that surprises you how? -NT - (jb4)

And from the spring collection, tablizer is wearing a simple three-table combination here, which offsets the index tables beautifully, whilst still preserving the relationships.
41 ms