IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The Jewish extermists are clearly a minority
and despised by most Israelis.

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New not my point its quality not quantity fanatics are fanatical
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 50 years. meep
New Another "difference of degree"... Sigh...

------

--

New On the contrary, it was a comparison in qualitative terms...
..."fanatical is fanatical" -- absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with "degrees".

What _I_S_, ever so ironically, a comparison of degrees, though, is this:

"The Jewish extermists are clearly a minority".

"Sigh", indeed... How could you not see that?

And what do you think this inability of yours says about you?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Yes Mr. Garrison, genetic engineering lets us correct God's horrible, horrible mistakes, like German people. - [link|http://maxpages.com/southpark2k/Episode_105|Mr. Hat]
New It tells me that, say, 80% of the nation
burning and pillaging with the govt's blessing, versus 8% fighting the rest of the nation (and the rest of the nation is represented mainly by police) is NOT a matter of degree.

And yes, you are right. "Fanatics are fanatical" has nothing to do with degrees. It does not recognize degrees or differences - it equalizes.

------

--

An article with a picture of one of the Danish cartoons. - (Another Scott) - (71)
         I want to see another cartoon - (boxley)
         Glass. Turn the entire region into glass. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Die Welt in Germany published six - (andread)
         And the US version of protests. - (a6l6e6x) - (39)
             I thought you were going to point to this... 31 kB img - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Agree, it is more similar because both are cartoons. - (a6l6e6x)
                 That's easy - (jb4) - (1)
                     it was entirely amusing to listen to rocko flailing the - (boxley)
             I cant wait for Al Sharpton's attack that organization - (boxley)
             Do you really think a protest letter is comparable - (Arkadiy) - (33)
                 Agreed - (SpiceWare)
                 Indeed, there's no doubt that this reveals that - (jake123)
                 No it's not comparable but shows the same kind of thinking. - (a6l6e6x) - (30)
                     these photos were published in September Lat Year - (boxley)
                     stir != mob action, terrorism, et al - (jb4) - (3)
                         At least a part of that is government inspired. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             But they will collect the kindling, so to speak. - (static) - (1)
                                 quite a few around the globe - (boxley)
                     Do you mean like these? - (Arkadiy) - (24)
                         some of those are pretty good, where can I get the T-Shirt? - (boxley) - (5)
                             The Jewish extermists are clearly a minority - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                 not my point its quality not quantity fanatics are fanatical -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Another "difference of degree"... Sigh... -NT - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                         On the contrary, it was a comparison in qualitative terms... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             It tells me that, say, 80% of the nation - (Arkadiy)
                         My personal fave - (jake123) - (2)
                             Oh, I think you misunderstood her - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                 Oh, I don't think I did - (jake123)
                         At least the first batch puts my example to shame! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                             you can go to 1929 hebron also but whats the point? -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                 Re: whats the point? - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                     fair statement -NT - (boxley)
                                     Nothing I can do about this attitude - (Arkadiy) - (10)
                                         Re: Nothing I can do about this attitude - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                             moral difference - (boxley) - (7)
                                                 Re: moral difference - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                     naw, they'll blame it on the Jews as usual :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                     s /Jordan/Lebanon/ perhaps? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Ar. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                             It's not unusual for some to have Jordan on the brain... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Not on the *brain* as such... -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     israeli's didnt nick it, they paid cash for most of it - (boxley)
                                             My solution? - (Arkadiy)
         I am not in favor of turning the region into glass. - (Andrew Grygus) - (24)
             the evangelicals having been trying to do that here - (boxley)
             Don't misunderstand me. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                 We get it. You're a genocidal maniac. - (imric)
                 Entirely futile - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
                     But don't you think it odd that all the ME religions... - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                         chinese are not middle eastern and have been slaughtering - (boxley) - (10)
                             Chinese? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                 I thought Maoism and Stalinism were on top. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Those are (allegedly) that antithesis of Religion - (jb4) - (1)
                                         To be replaced as opiate by you know what. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 here ya go - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Really reaching there box.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                         secret societies with magic powers dime a dozen in china - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Interesting that you picked one based on Christianity -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 okay the freakin japs wernt christian and they slaughtered - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     That's a much better example :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         I agree that the 'Three Revealed Religions' are . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             You didn't mention the following detail - (jb4)
                         Cambodia -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                             Religion was banned by the Khmer Rouge. Thanks for playing. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 try 500 years earlier -NT - (boxley)
                                 That's because they didn't call their religion a religion - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Sorta like Micros~1; Product can't stand up on its own... -NT - (jb4)
                 <long post deleted> - (Arkadiy)
         Hitchens weighs in. - (Another Scott)
         It's all a total lie, anyway. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             But that cannot be!!! - (Another Scott)

Elvis is our system administrator.
106 ms