IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, I think you misunderstood her
It was a threat, on the lines of "you aint't seen nothing yet". As in "the _real_ holocaust will happen when we, the Muslims, will exact our revenge on your lot".

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New Oh, I don't think I did
I think she didn't understand herself.

That particular pic headed straight into the realm of serious irony. Now if only she and her cohorts were actually intellectually capable of grasping that irony...

Don't worry, the threat was very clear to me.

If they eventually pass the West's tolerance threshold, I don't think they'll like the result.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
     An article with a picture of one of the Danish cartoons. - (Another Scott) - (71)
         I want to see another cartoon - (boxley)
         Glass. Turn the entire region into glass. -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Die Welt in Germany published six - (andread)
         And the US version of protests. - (a6l6e6x) - (39)
             I thought you were going to point to this... 31 kB img - (Another Scott) - (3)
                 Agree, it is more similar because both are cartoons. - (a6l6e6x)
                 That's easy - (jb4) - (1)
                     it was entirely amusing to listen to rocko flailing the - (boxley)
             I cant wait for Al Sharpton's attack that organization - (boxley)
             Do you really think a protest letter is comparable - (Arkadiy) - (33)
                 Agreed - (SpiceWare)
                 Indeed, there's no doubt that this reveals that - (jake123)
                 No it's not comparable but shows the same kind of thinking. - (a6l6e6x) - (30)
                     these photos were published in September Lat Year - (boxley)
                     stir != mob action, terrorism, et al - (jb4) - (3)
                         At least a part of that is government inspired. - (a6l6e6x) - (2)
                             But they will collect the kindling, so to speak. - (static) - (1)
                                 quite a few around the globe - (boxley)
                     Do you mean like these? - (Arkadiy) - (24)
                         some of those are pretty good, where can I get the T-Shirt? - (boxley) - (5)
                             The Jewish extermists are clearly a minority - (Arkadiy) - (4)
                                 not my point its quality not quantity fanatics are fanatical -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                     Another "difference of degree"... Sigh... -NT - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                         On the contrary, it was a comparison in qualitative terms... - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             It tells me that, say, 80% of the nation - (Arkadiy)
                         My personal fave - (jake123) - (2)
                             Oh, I think you misunderstood her - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                 Oh, I don't think I did - (jake123)
                         At least the first batch puts my example to shame! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (14)
                             you can go to 1929 hebron also but whats the point? -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                                 Re: whats the point? - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                     fair statement -NT - (boxley)
                                     Nothing I can do about this attitude - (Arkadiy) - (10)
                                         Re: Nothing I can do about this attitude - (pwhysall) - (9)
                                             moral difference - (boxley) - (7)
                                                 Re: moral difference - (pwhysall) - (6)
                                                     naw, they'll blame it on the Jews as usual :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                     s /Jordan/Lebanon/ perhaps? -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                         Ar. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                             It's not unusual for some to have Jordan on the brain... - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                 Not on the *brain* as such... -NT - (pwhysall)
                                                     israeli's didnt nick it, they paid cash for most of it - (boxley)
                                             My solution? - (Arkadiy)
         I am not in favor of turning the region into glass. - (Andrew Grygus) - (24)
             the evangelicals having been trying to do that here - (boxley)
             Don't misunderstand me. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                 We get it. You're a genocidal maniac. - (imric)
                 Entirely futile - (Andrew Grygus) - (19)
                     But don't you think it odd that all the ME religions... - (mmoffitt) - (18)
                         chinese are not middle eastern and have been slaughtering - (boxley) - (10)
                             Chinese? - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                 I thought Maoism and Stalinism were on top. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     Those are (allegedly) that antithesis of Religion - (jb4) - (1)
                                         To be replaced as opiate by you know what. - (Andrew Grygus)
                                 here ya go - (boxley) - (5)
                                     Really reaching there box.... - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                                         secret societies with magic powers dime a dozen in china - (boxley) - (3)
                                             Interesting that you picked one based on Christianity -NT - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                 okay the freakin japs wernt christian and they slaughtered - (boxley) - (1)
                                                     That's a much better example :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         I agree that the 'Three Revealed Religions' are . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                             You didn't mention the following detail - (jb4)
                         Cambodia -NT - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                             Religion was banned by the Khmer Rouge. Thanks for playing. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                                 try 500 years earlier -NT - (boxley)
                                 That's because they didn't call their religion a religion - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                     Sorta like Micros~1; Product can't stand up on its own... -NT - (jb4)
                 <long post deleted> - (Arkadiy)
         Hitchens weighs in. - (Another Scott)
         It's all a total lie, anyway. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             But that cannot be!!! - (Another Scott)

apt-get install ifs-driver^W^Wkobodeluxe
140 ms