IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So....what's been going wrong?
The list of failure modes building in my head is dizzying.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:41:56 AM EDT
New NO! For the love of whatever you hold holy, don't answer.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New I wondered
Who was gonna ask.
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New Did I mention
that I've got the crud and been home from work for 2 days and on a *LOT* of over the counter medication?

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:43:52 AM EDT
New Sorry to hear that
that I've got the crud and been home from work for 2 days and on a *LOT* of over the counter medication?

I hope you feel better soon, Todd.

Brenda

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
New Two simple things
(Drew, you can cover your eyes, but I promise it isn't bad).

1) We keep answering the phone when it rings... (yes, I know, we should turn it off or something)...

2) I've gotten really really sick. :(

All the stress lately about everything has made me physically sick, so I've been fighting that for at least a couple of days. I called my doctor (whom I see on Monday), and he sent something out to see if we can settle my stomach.

Essentially what's happening is three-fold. First, the anxiety and Panic reactions I've been experiencing are somewhat out of control lately. Second, it's thrown my IBS into a frenzy so that every single time I eat I either have a serious IBS attack or I get sick. Worse yet then, the IBS attacks have been so bad that they scare me back into yet another panic attack... fun, not. And last, because I've been unable to eat much for almost 48 hours has kicked up my hypoglycemia reactions, so on top of everything else, I'm dizzy, flushed, and nauseated. And of course it didn't help that I got a nice migraine last night.

Hopefully I'll feel better soon, and again, thanks for your support. I'm actually pretty scared, but the doctor was very supportive and all. Would appreciate any prayers or thought my way, as this is no fun. I was in bed almost all day today.

Oh, and this thread was really funny to read!!!! Thanks!

Brenda

Oh and Drew? You can uncover your eyes now. ;)

"I'll rock the darn boat all I want to, and if it's meant to stay afloat, then it will. If not, then we'll just all go down with the bloody ship!"
Expand Edited by Nightowl Nov. 11, 2005, 11:35:39 PM EST
New Reminds me of a Gary Shandling joke
So I was having sex with this woman and she was really verbal, she just kept talking and talking while we were doing it and I was starting to find it distracting so finally I just had to say "Hey! Hang up the phone!"

(rimshot)

Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:43:46 AM EDT
     Pain, terrible pain... - (Nightowl) - (55)
         I prescribe a double shot - (Silverlock) - (5)
             Not theThree Stooges. That's a guy thing. - (bionerd) - (4)
                 Yeah, and everyone dies at the end, real uplifting -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                     Not *everyone* dies. - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Re: Not *everyone* dies. - (Nightowl)
                     Worked in Blackadder -NT - (SpiceWare)
         I'm sorry. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Re: I'm sorry. - (Nightowl) - (5)
                 The LRPD chimes in with some advice for the next - (Ashton)
                 So Long - And Thanks For All the Fish! - (gdaustin) - (3)
                     Hey, I still think digital watches are a neat idea! -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                         ZSWWAAAASLAP! - (gdaustin)
                         Not only that, but I want one for xmas. - (pwhysall)
         Spaceballs - (imqwerky) - (24)
             Add sex to the prescription. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (23)
                 Believe me, we've been trying! ;) -NT - (Nightowl) - (8)
                     "Do or do not... there is no try." - Yoda -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                     So....what's been going wrong? - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                         NO! For the love of whatever you hold holy, don't answer. -NT - (drewk)
                         I wondered - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                             Did I mention - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 Sorry to hear that - (Nightowl)
                         Two simple things - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             Reminds me of a Gary Shandling joke - (tuberculosis)
                 Oh sure, bring that up. - (bionerd) - (13)
                     Ummm . . . are you sure about that 'regular basis'? - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                         Well, no. I'm not sure - (bionerd)
                         At the risk of the TMI factor... - (imqwerky) - (10)
                             Yes - (Steve Lowe)
                             So you went to the beep bash to have sex? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                 where was I when >that< happened? -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     ____ ____ ___ wanna see it again? -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                         :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                         If I wanted to be in therapy for the next 5 years, maybe. -NT - (n3jja)
                                 *That's* why people love this party. - (bionerd) - (2)
                                     Pencil you in....for what? The party or the -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                     okay, do you want pencil neck or? -NT - (boxley)
         well look at the bright side - (boxley) - (2)
             Maybe so... but Owls 2, SIL 0 ;) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 Bet it felt good - nice one! -NT - (Meerkat)
         ah, Jesus, am I the *only* one here who...? (new thread) - (rcareaga)
         Shawshank Redmeption. -NT - (folkert) - (8)
             It was the longest night of her life? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 No, the movie. Geez-Leweez, you're a geezer! - (folkert) - (6)
                     I love that movie! Good suggestion,Greg. - (imqwerky) - (4)
                         Tell Critter it's time for the HFT. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Insanity, confusion, disorientation... - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                 Ha! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Well there's another. ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                     yabbut he also had the longest night of his life - (boxley)
         I thought it was a Spock/Horta mindmeld reference. - (altmann) - (3)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Fore..____I say, FORE! -NT - (Ashton)
             Huh huh, He said "Balls" -NT - (imqwerky)

I'm a Mog! Half man, half dog -- I'm my own best friend!
355 ms