IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ummm . . . are you sure about that 'regular basis'?
Well, maybe I should let the married folks comment on that.

Every few years, though, I read a few "Dear Abby" type columns. A lot of them seem to be women complaining about their husbands still wanting sex ("Hasn't he had enough by now?") and women complaining about their husbands getting the sex they want elsewhere. The rest sound a lot like our Owlet.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Well, no. I'm not sure
Either way, it makes me cranky.
Follow your MOUSE
New At the risk of the TMI factor...
He:wakes up around 8 or 9, goes to work, has graduate school 2 nights a week till 10 P.M., and falls asleep almost as soon as he walks through the door, attends football games on Fridays. Will probably sleep the entire weekend (he is really going through some rough times right now. Hates his job, hates what he is going through. More later.)

Me: wake up at 6:15 most mornings, tend to kids getting ready for school, drive 2 carpools (sometimes...lately have been walking Emily and friend to the elementary school and driving the frosh to high school), by then He has left for work, then I do my schtuff (housework, job hunting, morning meetings for civic activities(on designated days), morning meetings for PTA (on designated days), side jobs, shopping(yes, it IS work), afternoon carpool x 2 (one at 3, one at 4:10) feed family, help with homework, evening meetings for PTA (on designated nights), evening meetings for jobs x 2 (everybody has their meetings on Tues., Thurs., and Sats.!!!) attend football games to support child who plays in the band(Fridays), and this Saturday, will be gone from 7am to 5:30 P.M. to accompany Band Child to All-District Band try-outs in Wylie, TX.

I list these things not to complain, but merely to point out that, between the two of us, the Horizontal Fox Trot is the last thing on our minds.

Ya gotta make time for each other. That is why Critter and I came to the Beep Bash. The first time in years we actually got away from the kids and had fun. It was good for us as a couple and it was good for the kids too. I highly recommend investing at least a weekend together on a quarterly basis. Keeps a marriage going strong.

YMMV.

Peace,
Amy

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." ~ George Eliot
New Yes
That was TMI :P

But this:
I highly recommend investing at least a weekend together on a quarterly basis. Keeps a marriage going strong.

is very wise.
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New So you went to the beep bash to have sex?

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 05:41:54 AM EDT
New where was I when >that< happened?
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New ____ ____ ___ wanna see it again?

New :-)
--
Steve
New :-)
--
Steve
New If I wanted to be in therapy for the next 5 years, maybe.
New *That's* why people love this party.
Well, in that case, pencil me in. ;-)
Follow your MOUSE
New Pencil you in....for what? The party or the
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail ... but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"
New okay, do you want pencil neck or?
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Pain, terrible pain... - (Nightowl) - (55)
         I prescribe a double shot - (Silverlock) - (5)
             Not theThree Stooges. That's a guy thing. - (bionerd) - (4)
                 Yeah, and everyone dies at the end, real uplifting -NT - (drewk) - (3)
                     Not *everyone* dies. - (bionerd) - (1)
                         Re: Not *everyone* dies. - (Nightowl)
                     Worked in Blackadder -NT - (SpiceWare)
         I'm sorry. - (Another Scott) - (6)
             Re: I'm sorry. - (Nightowl) - (5)
                 The LRPD chimes in with some advice for the next - (Ashton)
                 So Long - And Thanks For All the Fish! - (gdaustin) - (3)
                     Hey, I still think digital watches are a neat idea! -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                         ZSWWAAAASLAP! - (gdaustin)
                         Not only that, but I want one for xmas. - (pwhysall)
         Spaceballs - (imqwerky) - (24)
             Add sex to the prescription. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (23)
                 Believe me, we've been trying! ;) -NT - (Nightowl) - (8)
                     "Do or do not... there is no try." - Yoda -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                     So....what's been going wrong? - (tuberculosis) - (6)
                         NO! For the love of whatever you hold holy, don't answer. -NT - (drewk)
                         I wondered - (Steve Lowe) - (2)
                             Did I mention - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                                 Sorry to hear that - (Nightowl)
                         Two simple things - (Nightowl) - (1)
                             Reminds me of a Gary Shandling joke - (tuberculosis)
                 Oh sure, bring that up. - (bionerd) - (13)
                     Ummm . . . are you sure about that 'regular basis'? - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
                         Well, no. I'm not sure - (bionerd)
                         At the risk of the TMI factor... - (imqwerky) - (10)
                             Yes - (Steve Lowe)
                             So you went to the beep bash to have sex? -NT - (tuberculosis) - (8)
                                 where was I when >that< happened? -NT - (bepatient) - (4)
                                     ____ ____ ___ wanna see it again? -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                         :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                         :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
                                         If I wanted to be in therapy for the next 5 years, maybe. -NT - (n3jja)
                                 *That's* why people love this party. - (bionerd) - (2)
                                     Pencil you in....for what? The party or the -NT - (jbrabeck)
                                     okay, do you want pencil neck or? -NT - (boxley)
         well look at the bright side - (boxley) - (2)
             Maybe so... but Owls 2, SIL 0 ;) - (Nightowl) - (1)
                 Bet it felt good - nice one! -NT - (Meerkat)
         ah, Jesus, am I the *only* one here who...? (new thread) - (rcareaga)
         Shawshank Redmeption. -NT - (folkert) - (8)
             It was the longest night of her life? -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 No, the movie. Geez-Leweez, you're a geezer! - (folkert) - (6)
                     I love that movie! Good suggestion,Greg. - (imqwerky) - (4)
                         Tell Critter it's time for the HFT. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                             Insanity, confusion, disorientation... - (imqwerky) - (2)
                                 Ha! -NT - (Another Scott)
                                 Well there's another. ICLRPD (new thread) - (Steve Lowe)
                     yabbut he also had the longest night of his life - (boxley)
         I thought it was a Spock/Horta mindmeld reference. - (altmann) - (3)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             Fore..____I say, FORE! -NT - (Ashton)
             Huh huh, He said "Balls" -NT - (imqwerky)

Completely free of Microsoft Smart Tags!
338 ms