IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New that does not have to do with race
Most whites put babies to bed in their own room with a crib from the day they come home from the hospital.. I hear it all the time, "he cries so hard but he has to learn". Natives keep the child in the same bed with them until 3-4 when the kid wants to shift his ass out for his own reasons. Now a kid that is used to being next to Mom has bonded so a cradle board is fine. A white kid who only gets picked up and cuddled as an occational favor wouldnt like to be strapped down.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New Yep.
There's a large cultural bias *against* having your child sleep with you. Additionally, a breast-fed infant is a lot more convenient to feed in the middle of the night if he's already right there -- not so with bottle-fed. Since many people in America still bottle-feed their children, they have no advantage in keeping the child in bed with them.

Ours slept with us for about 6 months, at which point he needed to sleep by himself.
Regards,

-scott anderson
New Not so quick . .
These babies were born in the wanabe community and were treated same as Indian babies from day one (to the extent they would tolerate it).

Remember, these young people were trying to be Indians and paid close attention to the details. I used to visit some local communities of wanabes back then to listen to their "medicine men", so I know what they were up to.

Yes, it is totally politically incorrect to imply in any way there are any inborn differences whatever from one race to another or between male and female, but that does not negate the liklihood there are such differences.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Remonds me of a paragraph from little big man
About the white kid being facinated by a ticking watch and the careless attitude of the indian kid. Different races do have inherent differences at birth, not so much difference that they are outside the norm, but differences exist. Genders are different from birth as well.
thanx,
bill
My Dreams aren't as empty as my conscience seems to be
New Whites, Injuns, and Watches - that reminds me...
Stop me if you've heard this one before:

This prosperous paleface shows off his watch to a redskin: "See, these dials tell me what time of day it is, even if I can't see the sun!". The native is highly impressed, mumbling something about "heap big medicine".

Some time later, the Indian comes upon the white guy again, but this time, the Mechanical Marvel isn't working. Whitey tries winding it up, fiddling with the adjustments, tapping gently on the back of it, etc, etc... All to no avail. Finally he opens up the watch and shakes it -- and out falls a dead fly that somehow got in there and gummed up the works!

To which the Noble Savage observes: "Aha, that why no work -- engineer dead!".
   Christian R. Conrad
The Man Who Knows Fucking Everything
     The Chinese are coming, the Chinese are coming! - (a6l6e6x) - (32)
         I'd better learn Chinese - (nking)
         Simple as A-B-C - (kmself) - (29)
             Yes, a high wall indeed. - (Andrew Grygus) - (28)
                 Speaking of becoming less Chinese - (marlowe) - (27)
                     Chinese and Indians - (nking) - (8)
                         Now's the time to give him a call. - (Meerkat)
                         Interesting. - (wharris2) - (6)
                             Re: Interesting. - (pwhysall)
                             Have you wondered whether the fault is with you? - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                 Could very well be. - (wharris2) - (3)
                                     Being Canadian may help - (ben_tilly)
                                     Or if you'd seen more artsy furrin sub-titled films, even... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Those artsy fartsy things? - (wharris2)
                     Interesting - and totally Politically Incorrect . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                         that does not have to do with race - (boxley) - (4)
                             Yep. - (admin)
                             Not so quick . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 Remonds me of a paragraph from little big man - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Whites, Injuns, and Watches - that reminds me... - (CRConrad)
                     That's not so much "better" English the Han are speaking... - (CRConrad) - (9)
                         Perfectly correct Hindu English? - (marlowe) - (8)
                             Do you mean Hinglish? - (a6l6e6x)
                             Still symptoms of the same phenomenon, I'd guess. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 Effort to learn a language. - (Arkadiy) - (2)
                                     To say it in Oxlish, "Ed Zachary"! :-) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                     One was enuf (WTF happened?); someone admidelete this please -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 I think it's partially the natural Chinese manner - (marlowe) - (2)
                                     There's another aspect to that one, I think. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                         Yeah, like I said. - (marlowe)
                     I have no trouble with Indian Accents or chinese. You guys - (boxley) - (1)
                         On accents... - (inthane-chan)
         Take more then 5-10 years - (JayMehaffey)

Mmmmmm... whale beer!
188 ms