IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Hey! if dmcarls happens to be one of those...
...long-hair wearing, hippy looking, communist talking, librul leaning, Rush bashing, president doubting, athiest expousing, foreign-car driving, abortion rights supporting, flag-burning pinkos, then I, as a right thinking, NRA loving, gun toting, Florida residing follower of Brother John Birch am perfectly within my perview (what ever that means) to fear for my way of life in his presence, so I might just have to blast the livin' shit outta him just to keep me and my family (doncha know!) safe.

And if he's black, well...just having that in my mere presence is a clear and present threat!

(Dude, when was the last time you were in Florida outside of 10 miles of Miami-Dade? Not recently, I'd reckon!)
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New My you ARE a bigoted fellow.
Bigoted against law-abiding citizens that choose to excersise thier rights as law-abiding citizens. You go to lengths to paint gun-owners as barely civilised louts slavering to kill, revealing, your own bigotry and prejudice, of course.

If it was as you are painting it, ya know what? This law wouldn't make a bit of difference.
[link|http://www.runningworks.com|
]
Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

New Why, thank you! Thankyewverramuch!
I'll be here all week, and don't forget to tip your waitresses!
jb4
shrub●bish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New No no no no NO!
... just to keep me and my family (doncha know!) safe.
Your chillllllllll-dren. Nobody gives a shit about you or your wife. It's all about the chillens.
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
     Reach for the sky, varmit! - (dmcarls) - (24)
         Why, do you often accost strangers and make them fear for - (imric) - (14)
             Point taken. - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 Well, if anticipating that some may be a bit slow.. - (Ashton)
             Right, because... - (admin) - (2)
                 Oh, yeah. - (imric) - (1)
                     Doesn't need a crowd for a miss to hit someone else. - (admin)
             By my reading of it - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                 I'm sure that's what the law says. Exactly that. - (imric)
             Well, uh, ya see... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 well, they would then be shooting back at you so - (boxley) - (1)
                     Re: well, they would then be shooting back at you so -NT - (jb4)
             Hey! if dmcarls happens to be one of those... - (jb4) - (3)
                 My you ARE a bigoted fellow. - (imric) - (1)
                     Why, thank you! Thankyewverramuch! - (jb4)
                 No no no no NO! - (drewk)
         Does anybody know what the law actually says? - (JayMehaffey) - (6)
             Links to the Florida laws here. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                 776.013 - (altmann) - (4)
                     Let's clarify that... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                         Or Treason - (altmann) - (2)
                             Hey man, you're Treasoning me! Eat lead!!! :-/ -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 ...ya just Outed a CIA agent ! _____ .oO BLAM! Oo. -NT - (Ashton)
         Re: stay away from Florida - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             bummer, now if they had done that when I lived in florida -NT - (boxley)

Shiny buttons are human catnip.
58 ms