IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New C'est moi
I am prepared to assume the leadership. As Churchill said, "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat"—for our enemies, at any rate. For my loyal cabal at IWT, ah, well, a vaster inventory of fluids and treats is available.

I'm not saying it won't be messy at first. Sure, there'll be a certain amount of purges, mass arrests, re-education camps, a few firing squads, some forced-labor details (I'll be assigning Dick Cheney to hurricane cleanup. With a spork) and some of the other impedimenta we associate with convulsive revolutions, but as fictional political philosopher Peter Clemenza once observed, the occasional bloodbath clears the air. For you, droogies, there will be spoils aplenty (bionerd, how does HSS secretary sound? The salary is six figures, and it comes with a health plan, they tell me. CRC, just as revolutionary movements times past have had to reach outside national and ethnic boundaries—to Poland, to Georgia, to [hack! cough!], to, ah, Austria, I name you to head up my new Language Police. I have some nifty ideas about tailoring and footwear; we'll talk. Philbot, I'll need a viceroy in Baghdad—belay that: we need to lose the "Green Zone" mentality, so you'll be posted in Fallujah. Our own troops will be withdrawn for disaster relief, but since the Iraqis adore us I'll trust you to arrange for your personal security there using local personnel).

So much planning! So many of you deserving of patronage posts! I require time to think.

humbly,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New dibs on BAFT
Ill ensure that they get distributed to everyone.
On a serious note, do you dabble? All politics is local. Thinking my self after I clear up a "cough" misunderstanding with the local constabulary
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New do I dabble?
Humanitarian concerns do not permit: the first investigative journalist assigned to me would be killed by falling skeletons.

regretfully,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Ha!
New you need to move to a red state
my campaign promise is this
{quote]"Ah have violated every one of the 10 commandments multiple times, but as the good book sez I am forgiven. No details as the stastute of limitations hasnt expired"wink"now if yo try to trap me with good whiskey and wild wimmens Im gonna be caught every time(wait for laugh) thank G_d for the wonderful woman I am married to, she will shield me from all remptation with a baseball bat on my haid"nod"Now with all the recent problems with republicans round heah's dificulty with methamphetamines, cocaine wild sex orgies,(hard G) I think as an independant I dont have any co-dependants"wink" so can conduct the publics bidness with an eye to what's best for the public"

Now all you would have to do is this
Hi, My name is Rand I would like your vote, although it is true that the Tooze and I wreaked havoc back in the day it was another era, I regret any young ladies and men of that time any grief that I have caused. As a mature individual I want to address issues confronting us in todays world with a willingness to confront evil whether locally grown or imported. We have to be united against our common foes, greed inertia and cronyism. I will work closely with Al Davis to ensure we have a superbowl contender with Al instead of the city putting up most of the money.
thanx.
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New It's scary how much sense that made... ;-)
     red state american POV - (boxley) - (33)
         Might be better if we don't change regimes. - (mmoffitt)
         Re: red state american POV - (JayMehaffey)
         No thanks, too much like work. - (Silverlock) - (11)
             By Jove (not Rove), I think he's got it! - (jb4) - (10)
                 again, I am speaking about a swing voter - (boxley) - (9)
                     Been telling everyone this... - (bepatient) - (4)
                         These people are clearly not persuaded by facts - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                             osama is not responsible Bush is a terriorist - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Osama lives in Iraq, You are safer with me in charge - (tuberculosis)
                         s/doesn't/shouldn't -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Anybody that thinks the Berk is - (jb4)
                     She can swing on this. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                         they are quite comparable - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yeah, right. I'm sure that's the comparison she's drawing -NT - (Silverlock)
         Any difference can be made to sound like sour grapes - (hnick)
         We can all shut up - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             That's one lapdog turned terrier. - (hnick)
         Freedom of speech. You might have heard of it. - (ben_tilly) - (15)
             need a leader, seems to be in short supply -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 I'm willing to give Todd a shot... - (jb4)
                 C'est moi - (rcareaga) - (5)
                     dibs on BAFT - (boxley) - (4)
                         do I dabble? - (rcareaga) - (3)
                             Ha! -NT - (Another Scott)
                             you need to move to a red state - (boxley) - (1)
                                 It's scary how much sense that made... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             This is politics - (bepatient) - (6)
                 And remember - 1 in 5 muricans think sun goes around earth - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                     Bleak: we're too dumb to govern selves and Damn proud of it. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                         techers fault isnt it? - (boxley) - (3)
                             What does lechery have to do with it? - (jake123) - (2)
                                 That's a T, he dropped the A -NT - (SpiceWare)
                                 lechery is fine cant spell teacher though -NT - (boxley)

DUUude...
214 ms