IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New We can all shut up
Because the media is awake and it is PISSED.

[link|http://media.putfile.com/OlbermannSwings|http://media.putfile.com/OlbermannSwings]

Olbermann has never been much of an opinion guy, but he's not happy here. Others on the ground are also being hyper-critical and some of them are beginning to ask the hard questions.

You want to point something out - point out that we are not getting the government we are paying for and we are paying for more government than ever before. Point out that these are politicians, not leaders. Leaders get things done. Politicians pretend to get things done and issue press releases.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Sept. 7, 2005, 11:10:39 AM EDT
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:36:34 AM EDT
New That's one lapdog turned terrier.
It will take more than one. And even if a pack arises, the neocons will drag out the "liberal media" line again. It's always worked in the past. Why not again?

If the opposition insists on playing "fair" and "by the rules" they should count on losing and plan accordingly. They need a cohesive battle plan and the will to carry it out.
     red state american POV - (boxley) - (33)
         Might be better if we don't change regimes. - (mmoffitt)
         Re: red state american POV - (JayMehaffey)
         No thanks, too much like work. - (Silverlock) - (11)
             By Jove (not Rove), I think he's got it! - (jb4) - (10)
                 again, I am speaking about a swing voter - (boxley) - (9)
                     Been telling everyone this... - (bepatient) - (4)
                         These people are clearly not persuaded by facts - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                             osama is not responsible Bush is a terriorist - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Osama lives in Iraq, You are safer with me in charge - (tuberculosis)
                         s/doesn't/shouldn't -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Anybody that thinks the Berk is - (jb4)
                     She can swing on this. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                         they are quite comparable - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yeah, right. I'm sure that's the comparison she's drawing -NT - (Silverlock)
         Any difference can be made to sound like sour grapes - (hnick)
         We can all shut up - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             That's one lapdog turned terrier. - (hnick)
         Freedom of speech. You might have heard of it. - (ben_tilly) - (15)
             need a leader, seems to be in short supply -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 I'm willing to give Todd a shot... - (jb4)
                 C'est moi - (rcareaga) - (5)
                     dibs on BAFT - (boxley) - (4)
                         do I dabble? - (rcareaga) - (3)
                             Ha! -NT - (Another Scott)
                             you need to move to a red state - (boxley) - (1)
                                 It's scary how much sense that made... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             This is politics - (bepatient) - (6)
                 And remember - 1 in 5 muricans think sun goes around earth - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                     Bleak: we're too dumb to govern selves and Damn proud of it. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                         techers fault isnt it? - (boxley) - (3)
                             What does lechery have to do with it? - (jake123) - (2)
                                 That's a T, he dropped the A -NT - (SpiceWare)
                                 lechery is fine cant spell teacher though -NT - (boxley)

It looks like someone transcribed a naval weather forecast while woodpeckers hammered their shift keys, then randomly indented it.
68 ms