IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bleak: we're too dumb to govern selves and Damn proud of it.

New techers fault isnt it?
never had more that 2 hours of science class in my life and I admit that I have huge glaring gaps in my understanding of some things but I bet I could give a highschool science teacher a fair run for their money not all of them but a majority of them.
thanx,
bill
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New What does lechery have to do with it?
I find lechery to be a fair agreeable pastime myself.
--\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New That's a T, he dropped the A
Darrell Spice, Jr.                      [link|http://spiceware.org/gallery/ArtisticOverpass|Artistic Overpass]\n[link|http://www.spiceware.org/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore
New lechery is fine cant spell teacher though
"the reason people don't buy conspiracy theories is that they think conspiracy means everyone is on the same program. Thats not how it works. Everybody has a different program. They just all want the same guy dead. Socrates was a gadfly, but I bet he took time out to screw somebodies wife" Gus Vitelli

Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 49 years. meep
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     red state american POV - (boxley) - (33)
         Might be better if we don't change regimes. - (mmoffitt)
         Re: red state american POV - (JayMehaffey)
         No thanks, too much like work. - (Silverlock) - (11)
             By Jove (not Rove), I think he's got it! - (jb4) - (10)
                 again, I am speaking about a swing voter - (boxley) - (9)
                     Been telling everyone this... - (bepatient) - (4)
                         These people are clearly not persuaded by facts - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                             osama is not responsible Bush is a terriorist - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Osama lives in Iraq, You are safer with me in charge - (tuberculosis)
                         s/doesn't/shouldn't -NT - (mmoffitt)
                     Anybody that thinks the Berk is - (jb4)
                     She can swing on this. - (Silverlock) - (2)
                         they are quite comparable - (boxley) - (1)
                             Yeah, right. I'm sure that's the comparison she's drawing -NT - (Silverlock)
         Any difference can be made to sound like sour grapes - (hnick)
         We can all shut up - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             That's one lapdog turned terrier. - (hnick)
         Freedom of speech. You might have heard of it. - (ben_tilly) - (15)
             need a leader, seems to be in short supply -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                 I'm willing to give Todd a shot... - (jb4)
                 C'est moi - (rcareaga) - (5)
                     dibs on BAFT - (boxley) - (4)
                         do I dabble? - (rcareaga) - (3)
                             Ha! -NT - (Another Scott)
                             you need to move to a red state - (boxley) - (1)
                                 It's scary how much sense that made... ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
             This is politics - (bepatient) - (6)
                 And remember - 1 in 5 muricans think sun goes around earth - (tuberculosis) - (5)
                     Bleak: we're too dumb to govern selves and Damn proud of it. -NT - (Ashton) - (4)
                         techers fault isnt it? - (boxley) - (3)
                             What does lechery have to do with it? - (jake123) - (2)
                                 That's a T, he dropped the A -NT - (SpiceWare)
                                 lechery is fine cant spell teacher though -NT - (boxley)