IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Heath, Nick, Jerrod...theres a fire in the barn!
Its my fave of all time.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New A bit of packing tape should take care of this.
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey
[image|http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg||||]
New I give. What's that from?
New Ummm. Okay LRPDs don't really need to be explained.
Otherwise it isn't sarcasm.
--
New Didnt know you were jumping to LRPDs.
Thought we were still doing movies. Put your turn signal on when you change topics like that. Whoosh...
New That sound you just heard...
was a Paradigm Shift1 without a clutch.

1== a fundamental change in approach or assumptions.
--
New Same movie

MCrosky : Ease off Rex, he hasn't flown for years, its not his
\t fault. It could happen to any pilot.
Johnny : It happened to Barbara Stanwick.
MCrosky : Don't push him too hard, give him a break. You gotta
\t remember who you're dealing with.
Johnny : Nick, Leaf, Jerrod, there's a fire in the barn.
Striker : He's right, I can't take the pressure. I was crazy to
\t think I could land this plane.
Elaine : Ted, you're the only hope.
Striker : I don't care. ( Plane starts to nosedive again ) I don't
\t have what it takes. They'd be better off with someone
\t who'd never flown before.
MCrosky : Bad news, the fog is getting thicker.
Johnny : And Leon's getting laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrger.

and same subject matter as the Barbara Stanwyk comment that he made one line prior.

Barbara S played the matron on a show called [link|http://www.fiftiesweb.com/tv/big-valley.htm|"Big Valley"] (a Ponderosa style show) and had 3 sons...one played by a young Lee Majors. Her son's were Nick, Heath and Jarrod.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

New Damn, you're good!
You win.
New I've seen it a few dozens of times
The absolute last gag I caught (there are sooo many) was when Rex Kramer was leaving his house. He comes down the stairs, wife hands him his hat, they flash to the private getting mauled by the dog, then come back to a shot of only Rex's reflection in the mirror while he adjusts his hat.

The then says "let's go" and >steps out of the mirror<. I never caught him coming out of the mirror...at least 2 dozen viewings and I consistently missed it. I was genuinely excited by finding "the last gag".

New Someone should write a book
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New I'd need a ghost writer.
Or a human grammar-checker....

You available?

Next best option is probably CRC :-)

on taking women literally - (boxley) - (105)
         :-) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         *Snicker*. That was a good one. -NT - (bionerd)
         :-) -NT - (cforde)
         How 'bout some Brite Wimmen (tm) Bumper Stickers... - (imqwerky) - (98)
             :-) Again. -NT - (Another Scott)
             Let's not forget the GrandMater of 'em all - - (Ashton) - (96)
                 30 days has September - (bionerd) - (95)
                     Simple. - (Another Scott) - (94)
                         An appropriate joke... - (imqwerky) - (92)
                             ..deserves an inappropriate one - (Ashton) - (91)
                                 I know ! - (imqwerky) - (90)
                                     One's a cunning bunch of runts... -NT - (hnick) - (89)
                                         If you answer, you must supply another :) -NT - (imqwerky) - (88)
                                             OK, just the punchline - you supply the shaggy dog - - (Ashton) - (87)
                                                 This is an oldie but a goodie - (imqwerky) - (86)
                                                     I'm Googling for a deprogrammer in your area - (Ashton) - (35)
                                                         I have to confesss... I don't get the joke. - (Meerkat) - (32)
                                                             barefoot boy with cheeks ot tan, bubbles? -NT - (boxley) - (29)
                                                                 Sure it conjures up some interesting imagery... - (Meerkat) - (28)
                                                                     was bubbles the correct answer to your joke? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                         Sorry, forgot to answer that bit. - (Meerkat)
                                                                     James Whitcomb Riley, for one: - A Barefoot Boy - (Ashton) - (25)
                                                                         nowadays you would get arrested for pedophilia writing that - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                             Yes, but in Murica - - - -NT - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                                 dunno about albaqurque but in Southron Georgia - (boxley) - (8)
                                                                                     dog/dead pooch/screwed - (Ashton) - (7)
                                                                                         dunno, these looks good - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                             Man, I love Metallica! -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                                 sshhh -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                         Alas - (imqwerky)
                                                                                         Poetry ain't dead, it's called Rap now! :-D -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                             It might as well have died (I hate rap) -NT - (ben_tilly)
                                                                                         Heard him read on NPR - (Arkadiy)
                                                                         That poem stuck a cord with me - (bionerd) - (6)
                                                                             The unkindly reminder that what? - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                                 Either that or I'm boring you - (bionerd) - (4)
                                                                                     Trust me, you'd find it surprisingly hard to bore me... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                                                         Is that good or bad? -NT - (bionerd)
                                                                                         Hey...Are you gonna tell my joke? - (imqwerky) - (1)
                                                                                             Nope - (ben_tilly)
                                                                         Poetry not (quite) dead. - (Meerkat) - (6)
                                                                             My all-time fave - (imqwerky)
                                                                             You're right.. actually it's Everywhere (in small snippets) - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                                                 I can still recite - (imqwerky) - (3)
                                                                                     I kinda like Sonnet CXVI of the Bard - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         Will has a permanent place in my heart. - (imqwerky)
                                                                                     :-) - (ben_tilly)
                                                             You're not alone :-\\ -NT - (SpiceWare)
                                                             Apparently it goes back to this poem. - (Another Scott)
                                                         If you must know... - (imqwerky)
                                                         ICLRPD (new thread) - (imric)
                                                     Hey...Y'all fergot sumpthin'! - (imqwerky) - (49)
                                                         Gotcha! - (imqwerky) - (48)
                                                             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                             dont get it -NT - (boxley) - (46)
                                                                 Shirley, you jest! -NT - (imqwerky) - (45)
                                                                     and dont call me surely -NT - (boxley) - (44)
                                                                         The fog is getting thicker - (bionerd) - (43)
                                                                             Guess I picked the wrong week... - (bepatient) - (42)
                                                                                 What's our vector Victor? -NT - (bionerd) - (41)
                                                                                     S'mofo butter layin' me to da'BONE! Jackin' me up..tight me! -NT - (Another Scott) - (40)
                                                                                         Ooo- very good! - (bionerd)
                                                                                         Jive-a** turkey ain't got no sense anyhow. -NT - (bepatient) - (38)
                                                                                             Ever see a grown man naked? -NT - (bionerd) - (37)
                                                                                                 Do you like movies about gladiators? -NT - (bepatient) - (36)
                                                                                                     Have you ever been to a Turkish prison? -NT - (bionerd) - (35)
                                                                                                         Duuuude...? -NT - (folkert) - (3)
                                                                                                             Where's my car? -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Lurkin LRPD: It seems far too little Thorazine is sold and - (Ashton)
                                                                                                             Saaaawwweeeeeet!!!!!!!! -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                         Whaddaya make of this, Johnny? - (Meerkat) - (30)
                                                                                                             Why, I can make a hat or a brooch or a pterodactyl! - (bionerd) - (29)
                                                                                                                 Heath, Nick, Jerrod...theres a fire in the barn! - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                                                                                     A bit of packing tape should take care of this. -NT - (folkert) - (9)
                                                                                                                         I give. What's that from? -NT - (bionerd) - (8)
                                                                                                                             Ummm. Okay LRPDs don't really need to be explained. - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                                                 Didnt know you were jumping to LRPDs. - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     That sound you just heard... - (folkert)
                                                                                                                             Same movie - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Damn, you're good! - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     I've seen it a few dozens of times - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Someone should write a book -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             I'd need a ghost writer. - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                 Just wait, they will thank you - (imqwerky) - (17)
                                                                                                                     When do I put my clothes onto the lower peg? -NT - (Another Scott) - (15)
                                                                                                                         What's wrong with a kiss, boy? - (bionerd) - (14)
                                                                                                                             Amen, Sistah! :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                                             Wha-aat.._______(Ah - found the John Barth quip) - (Ashton) - (6)
                                                                                                                                 Never seen "The Meaning Of Life"? - (admin) - (5)
                                                                                                                                     G'ah - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                                     Whew. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. - (bionerd) - (3)
                                                                                                                                         If you have to explain it, it isn't sarcasm anymore. -NT - (folkert) - (2)
                                                                                                                                             yeah, yeah, yeah........ -NT - (bionerd) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                 Hey Girl, - (imqwerky)
                                                                                                                             Then y'all stop... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                                             swap spit, no clit got it -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 A poet for the ages! -NT - (imric) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     Yup, ages 7 - 13 -NT - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                                                                         :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                                                     s perv/poet -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                     :-) -NT - (bionerd)
                         Ahhh... that's what I thought :-p -NT - (bionerd)
         oops - (imqwerky) - (1)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         ROFL! -NT - (imric)

Look on my CD collection, ye mighty, and despair!
134 ms