IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Good Luck.
>>can we get a "stable" regime in place that will be able to stop the internal
>>civilian killing going on.

Interesting notion, that. A "stable regime" comprised of drug running war lords. Oops, sorry, those are "our guys in the region". I forgot.
New Oh...thats right...
...we're the only ones involved in development of the coalition government...even though it was held in Germany by the UN and I'm not sure if we even had anyone of real importance there at all.

Slipped my mind.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Huh?
It's still a "coalition" of drug running war lords, no?
New Now you're going to make me go all liberal on you
I don't care what or how many drugs they grow or manufacture. Ship them over here in bulk cargo carriers and give them out free. *Poof* 95% of the problems involved in our so-called war on drugs, drug violence, drug racketeering go away.

As if that would ever happen; there's too many people with too much time, effort, and ego involved in the War on Drugs.
"Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it."
-- Donald Knuth
New Yikes! I've been found out.
My one ultra-conservative stance: I strongly oppose the legalization of the non-therapeutic use of psycho-active medications.

Please don't tell anyone I am not purely Left. <:-O
New snort ---------> :)
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Traitor... ;-)
New 180\ufffd backwards, at least.
Leave the psychoactives alone! An\ufffdsthetization is essential relief during the self-destruct phase of a declining civilization; it Will be sought out by more and more; make it illegal and.. there won't be room left in the jails for the actual criminals. Like now.

OTOH - for 50K years or so, people needed far fewer alkaloids and other effective plant remedies; no one needs .01% of the Rx, Rx-OTC and other nostrums available in your drug.. store, supermarket and 7-11. Surely the (apparently daily & hourly) headaches alone! >> Think about that. Surely this adfactoid is the least subtle Clue-x-Four imaginable ? that:

Our society Makes Our Heads Hurt. Psychosomatic up the wazoo: start eliminating the causes; convert the pharm-chem aisles into Segway playpens, divert pharm-chem and insurance drains into grants for orchestras and other useful stuff..

But leave the useful drugs alone. OK?

Ashton Solutions for Moribund Cultures AG
\ufffdOur Motto\ufffd

Act-out your delusions of world domination with a pinch of methyl benzoyl ecgonine HCl ... and leave the rest of us alone!
New No headaches at all
I wonder how much of that lack of headache 50000 years ago can be explained by premature loss of head. What was the life expectancy back then? 25 years? 30 years? Got kids - can die.
     Perhaps this will interest a few - (TTC) - (21)
         scratching gnads and wondering - (boxley) - (19)
             62 civilians a day? - (wharris2) - (13)
                 62/day is not a big number. - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                     What did that have to do with my message? - (wharris2) - (11)
                         Perhaps I misread? - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                             From what I read... - (bepatient) - (9)
                                 Good Luck. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                     Oh...thats right... - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Huh? - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                             Now you're going to make me go all liberal on you - (wharris2) - (5)
                                                 Yikes! I've been found out. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
                                                     snort ---------> :) -NT - (boxley)
                                                     Traitor... ;-) -NT - (Simon_Jester)
                                                     180\ufffd backwards, at least. - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                         No headaches at all - (Arkadiy)
             Re: scratching gnads and wondering - (TTC) - (4)
                 I think you need to find better sources. - (Another Scott)
                 much like me examining my dump for corn :) - (boxley) - (2)
                     You know, that was need-to-know information... - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                         there was a web site some where - (boxley)
         Interesting - (ChrisR)

What was that "kneejerk" emoticon again?
214 ms