IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've read it recently
Very compelling arguments... The abortion debate is especially significant.

My all-time suspicion that names matter was finally given basis in reality. Somebody actually called their kids Micheal and Danny. Oh my.

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

New OT: Hey, long time no see! Welcome back.
New Ditt Tow! Don't be a stranger!
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New I've been around, just not posting
The new job is quite a bit mory busy than the old one.

------

179. I will not outsource core functions.
--
[link|http://omega.med.yale.edu/~pcy5/misc/overlord2.htm|.]

Speaking of guns - (tuberculosis) - (43)
         An armed society - (broomberg) - (36)
             An armed society - (jake123) - (35)
                 and your point is? -NT - (boxley) - (34)
                     My point - (jake123) - (33)
                         well as long as you are satisfied - (boxley) - (6)
                             Just like people shouldn't judge all of the US from east LA - (jake123) - (5)
                                 Hochelaga? whats that? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                                     Oops, sorry, - (jake123) - (3)
                                         lived in otterburn park, did gun shopping in verdun -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Was harder to get one for a while, and is easier now - (jake123) - (1)
                                                 thats yer other problem, turning ordinary folks - (boxley)
                         And vs. societies that are fully armed? - (imric) - (25)
                             Name a society that's fully armed. -NT - (jake123) - (10)
                                 Switzerland - (warmachine) - (9)
                                     Tell me, if you walk down the street in say Basel - (jake123) - (7)
                                         Funny. - (imric) - (5)
                                             Me too - (jake123) - (4)
                                                 If they 'pack', they are obligated to initiate gunplay - (imric) - (3)
                                                     I dunno - (jake123) - (2)
                                                         coverup on your side :-) - (boxley) - (1)
                                                             Not anymore - (jake123)
                                         Very few - (warmachine)
                                     Ah, but that's different - (pwhysall)
                             Miller, 1938. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                 so you admit the USSC is always right? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Nope. But it does go to show that ... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                         nah, picken choose the ones you like -NT - (boxley)
                                 *shrug* deny that fully armed societies exist all you want. -NT - (imric) - (9)
                                     OK - if you'll deny - (Ashton) - (8)
                                         I don't deny - (imric) - (7)
                                             But do you also deny... - (jb4) - (5)
                                                 I deny that they force ANYONE - (imric) - (4)
                                                     BUY THAT GUN ER ELSE, PARDNER! - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                         What's the name of the GA town that... - (jb4) - (1)
                                                             ROFL... Forgot about them. - (imric)
                                                         Actually there was one town out in KY - (Simon_Jester)
                                             I may change my mind, too as the New Taliban cement their - (Ashton)
         On the gripping hand... - (Another Scott) - (5)
             {chortle} nice excerpt re raw-stats: mothers milk of US pols -NT - (Ashton)
             I've read it recently - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                 OT: Hey, long time no see! Welcome back. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                     Ditt Tow! Don't be a stranger! -NT - (jb4) - (1)
                         I've been around, just not posting - (Arkadiy)

Who left that on the floor?
107 ms