IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Point
Apple is not only a bully, it is an inept bully.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Yep. Their action was couterproductive.
[link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/2005/04/27/apple_snubs_wiley/|Register]:
Despite almost turning over a billion dollars year, the Hoboken, NJ-based company remains a family-owned firm, and is standing by its authors. iCon had shot up to No.144 in Amazon.com's sales rankings today.
[link|http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/|John Wiley & Sons, Inc] is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Tickers: JWa and JWb for class A and class B stock respectively.
Alex

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt. -- Bertrand Russell
     "Apple Retaliates Over Jobs Biography" - (a6l6e6x) - (27)
         This doesn't seem right - (tjsinclair) - (12)
             You must be very busy. - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 Seems to be an update of an earlier work. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Sort of, but not for the reason everyone else is PO'd - (scoenye)
                 Well, it keeps me off the streets... -NT - (tjsinclair)
             Y "wonder what WAS in" it? Still IS - just BUY it elsewhere! -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 I think I would have used "was". - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     Ah, that's a relief. - (CRConrad)
             From the Motley Fool: - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                 The hope from Apple would be... - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                     So what's Apple's volumes for book sales? - (ChrisR) - (2)
                         Point - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                             Yep. Their action was couterproductive. - (a6l6e6x)
         Can't say I blame them - (tuberculosis) - (11)
             Well, didn't he? - (Andrew Grygus) - (10)
                 Not in my book - (tuberculosis) - (7)
                     The Apple II was made popular by VisiCalc, and . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Good to know you aren't all that freakishly brilliant. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                         As opposed to Dell/Gates - (tuberculosis)
                     points to the gryge except for the NeXT, beautiful box - (boxley) - (3)
                         Wow. You really have done everything, haven't you? :-) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             naw, there is a wicker swing with a hole in the bottom..... -NT - (boxley)
                         I'll partially concede on the NeXT . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Grygus on Apple - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     Me on Osborne - (Ashton)
         Cringely's take on it - (SpiceWare) - (1)
             Steve knows how the game is played - (cforde)

Spam-Corpus: Non-ISO extended-ASCII mail text, with very long lines
61 ms