IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Seems it does not meet the commercial x-over requirement
Too small a market to justify a marketing expense, too painful to write for you own commercial self-interest to give it away.

Before there was free software, there were a LOT of share-ware apps that people who make a little bit of money with. A few people got rich, but most people got enough to go out to dinner occasionally.

GPL apps show up, do 95% of everything share-ware did for free, which means the remaining 5% got lost in all the noise.
New Point
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
     Has anyone heard of a tool like this? - (ben_tilly) - (19)
         Im confused - (boxley) - (18)
             Explanation - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                 well that can be hand carved - (boxley) - (16)
                     That's a useless response - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                         Sounds like you are hand carving it - (broomberg) - (3)
                             I may have to... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Seems it does not meet the commercial x-over requirement - (broomberg) - (1)
                                     Point -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         spotted a book while looking for something else - (boxley) - (10)
                             I assume that our DBAs know that stuff... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                 Don't. -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                     I've seen the books on their desks... - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                         Our new DBA starts next week - (broomberg) - (4)
                                             Any chance that he wants to move to LA? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                 Or Seattle? - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                     Bunch of vultures - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         We can't seem to grow them fast enough - (tuberculosis)
                                         Damn, you have it good! Envy, envy. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             There are a lot of atypical things about this company :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)

Bad format, or no disk in drive.
49 ms