IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Bunch of vultures
1 DBA. Just 1. That's all I ask for.

After going through a string of losers, doing damage, losing data, telling me that is OK if the system is slow, after all, the data is big (when I KNOW better), just 1 damn DBA is all I ask for.

You people with with your monster companies and your need for many DBAs wanting my 1 DBA? NO!!!! YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!

Grow your own, dammit!
New We can't seem to grow them fast enough
See, we've got this big decentralization move on. Each group must maintain their own database (if they have one - my group is strictly UI frameworks). So everyone is busy trying to get DBA's for their groups. My parent group needs at least 2.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
     Has anyone heard of a tool like this? - (ben_tilly) - (19)
         Im confused - (boxley) - (18)
             Explanation - (ben_tilly) - (17)
                 well that can be hand carved - (boxley) - (16)
                     That's a useless response - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                         Sounds like you are hand carving it - (broomberg) - (3)
                             I may have to... - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                 Seems it does not meet the commercial x-over requirement - (broomberg) - (1)
                                     Point -NT - (ben_tilly)
                         spotted a book while looking for something else - (boxley) - (10)
                             I assume that our DBAs know that stuff... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (9)
                                 Don't. -NT - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                     I've seen the books on their desks... - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                         Our new DBA starts next week - (broomberg) - (4)
                                             Any chance that he wants to move to LA? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (3)
                                                 Or Seattle? - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                                                     Bunch of vultures - (broomberg) - (1)
                                                         We can't seem to grow them fast enough - (tuberculosis)
                                         Damn, you have it good! Envy, envy. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                             There are a lot of atypical things about this company :-) -NT - (ben_tilly)

I can see it now. New posts in IWETHEY Forum Guidelines requiring that bunches of wourds must nouw countain supueurufuluuuouuus u's scattered abuout.
46 ms