IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What, a year already? Still hurts like it were yesterday :-(
New Losing a friend like that takes time to get over
a friend of mine killed himself in 1999 and I and others are still not over it yet. A few of my friends that knew him are over it, but the rest of us are not. We may never know the true reasons why they did it, but what we can do is remember them and live as best we can. I am sorry to see Ben K die, and he will be missed. I am glad that I got help for my suicidal thoughts before they got out of control. Mostly job related stress and depression, which now that I am out of work, I am almost rid of 99% of the stress and depression.

I am free now, to choose my own destiny.
     A year ago... - (inthane-chan) - (22)
         Nice. Thanks for that. -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         What, a year already? Still hurts like it were yesterday :-( -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Losing a friend like that takes time to get over - (orion)
         Islands in the net - (wharris2) - (18)
             Take care of yourself - (mhuber) - (17)
                 Not a good year for me either - (orion) - (16)
                     I like your new sig :-) -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (15)
                         Well spotted. - (static) - (14)
                             Almost like a poem - (orion) - (13)
                                 Do that. - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                                     Where to post them? - (orion) - (11)
                                         Just not in the Prose forum. - (mhuber) - (9)
                                             Prose police report. Admin. - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                 Re: Prose police report. Admin. - (admin) - (4)
                                                     \ufffd\ufffd\ufffd - (Ashton) - (3)
                                                         LRPD: Danger, Will Robinson! Danger! - (admin)
                                                         In the meantime, you might enjoy: - (admin) - (1)
                                                             What Ho! malraux, in furbelow - (Ashton)
                                                 Reach yourself, bub - (drewk) - (2)
                                                     ROFL!!! -NT - (static)
                                                     LRPD: IWETHEY's Terrible Horde of Epicyclic Yammerers. -NT - (Ashton)
                                         I'd suggest either here or Open. - (static)

If I bought someone a G5 and they did this to it, I'd break their face.
72 ms