IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You really want to....trust me.
[link|http://www.wesh.com/news/4268119/detail.html?subid=22100409&qs=1;bp=t|Story]

Postscript: I don't blame Florida Hospital for this one. I've been at Florida Hospital a lot lately and they're very good.
Expand Edited by Simon_Jester March 11, 2005, 09:09:02 AM EST
New That ain't nothing - check this out
[link|http://www.officer.com/article/article.jsp?id=21977&siteSection=5|http://www.officer.c...977&siteSection=5]

Tasered in a Chuck E Cheese, in front of his kids, over alleged theft of a plate of salad.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:15:44 AM EDT
New Ugh. :-(
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New WTF qualifies as "improper"?
Just when I thought the Avs were enough reason to hate Colorado...
bcnu,
Mikem

Eine Leute. Eine Welt. Ein F\ufffdhrer.
God Bless America.
New What ever happend to good old 4 point restraints
and a shot of ativan?
It's like, "How much more black could this be?", and the answer is none. None more black.
New Declared "for recreational use only" by congress I expect.
based on some congressmen I've met.

"Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect"   --Mark Twain

"The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."   --Albert Einstein

"This is still a dangerous world. It's a world of madmen and uncertainty and potential mental losses."   --George W. Bush
Expand Edited by tuberculosis Aug. 21, 2007, 06:35:46 AM EDT
     British People To Tony Blair: If you do this, we have lost. - (pwhysall) - (23)
         Can I come live in your country? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (22)
             You really want to....trust me. - (Simon_Jester) - (5)
                 That ain't nothing - check this out - (tuberculosis) - (2)
                     Ugh. :-( -NT - (ben_tilly)
                     WTF qualifies as "improper"? - (mmoffitt)
                 What ever happend to good old 4 point restraints - (bionerd) - (1)
                     Declared "for recreational use only" by congress I expect. - (tuberculosis)
             Sure, but there are a few rules. - (warmachine) - (15)
                 3's the only one I might have a problem with. - (mmoffitt)
                 #4 - my buddy Richard W. - (imric) - (13)
                     No, we really don't like guns. -NT - (pwhysall) - (10)
                         My point is no, YOU don't like guns. I've met folk over - (imric) - (4)
                             Sheesh. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                 What's amusing... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                     Damn - I wish I could. I MISS real beer! -NT - (imric)
                             well people are still shooting people over there - (boxley)
                         Brits like axes though - (andread) - (2)
                             Yes, Andy. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 I have no interest in keeping you warm -NT - (andread)
                         Brits like eating each other though - (andread) - (1)
                             Heh. - (pwhysall)
                     Let me clarify - (warmachine) - (1)
                         And purposeful misunderstanding replaces - (imric)

There are plenty of wrong people who just don't rate correction.
62 ms