IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The way you practice it, it is....
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Practise makes perfect.
By the way, the Democrat party seems to be off their game as of late.
----------------------------------------------------------------
If you don't like my posts, don't click on them.
Well, pardon us for winning the election.
New And it really WOULD be easier if it were a dictatorship
...so long as you're the dictator, right Philbert?
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Send a white feather to Jonah Goldberg - (tuberculosis) - (53)
         He can forward it onto Marlowe when he's done with it. -NT - (pwhysall) - (52)
             Perhaps we should start responding to all his posts - (tuberculosis) - (51)
                 I like it. - (imric) - (50)
                     Actually, if he keeps doing the drive-bys... - (inthane-chan) - (49)
                         ObAOL. - (pwhysall)
                         Works for me -NT - (tuberculosis)
                         Thirded -NT - (Silverlock)
                         Are you all crazy? - (Arkadiy) - (32)
                             He's interested in one thing: pagerank. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                                 not done in every post - (SpiceWare) - (22)
                                     Ah, but is the point of your post... - (inthane-chan) - (21)
                                         It's hard to read motives. - (Another Scott) - (20)
                                             What A.S. said - (rcareaga) - (2)
                                                 I concur with Rcareaga - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                     It's not about the *going*... - (pwhysall)
                                             I am not in favor of discipline as proposed. - (Andrew Grygus) - (16)
                                                 Actually... - (pwhysall) - (15)
                                                     Ah, right - (ben_tilly) - (14)
                                                         Don't be smarmy. - (pwhysall) - (13)
                                                             I said "even in theory" - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                 No it's not - (jake123) - (9)
                                                                     I left in the 90's - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                                         Hey, publication bans happen all the time in the US too - (jake123) - (1)
                                                                             They do? Examples, please. - (ben_tilly)
                                                                     Another amusing point about the charter - (ben_tilly) - (5)
                                                                         God is undefined in the charter -NT - (jake123) - (4)
                                                                             ...unless declared integer :-) -NT - (pwhysall) - (3)
                                                                                 I always figured she was a float(er). -NT - (jake123) - (2)
                                                                                     No, gotta be something with arbitrary precision... -NT - (admin) - (1)
                                                                                         Floaters are arbitrary - (jake123)
                                                             Oh please - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                                                 No they're not. - (jake123)
                             What Peter said. - (inthane-chan)
                             You think his posts are really more than flamebait? -NT - (Silverlock) - (4)
                                 It may be a flamebait - (Arkadiy) - (3)
                                     Key point: - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                         So he prefers to keep his thoughts in his own place - (Arkadiy) - (1)
                                             I agree there too - (Nightowl)
                             Also. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 Hrmm - (jb4)
                         If he repeats the link only bit - (JayMehaffey)
                         completely disagree!! - (daemon)
                         Dude, the debate's over. All wrapped up November 2. - (marlowe) - (10)
                             Spoken like a true authoritarian. -NT - (jake123) - (9)
                                 If democracy is authoritarianism, then yes. - (marlowe) - (8)
                                     The way you practice it, it is.... -NT - (jb4) - (2)
                                         Practise makes perfect. - (marlowe) - (1)
                                             And it really WOULD be easier if it were a dictatorship - (jb4)
                                     I do not think that word means what you think it means -NT - (tuberculosis) - (4)
                                         ..and a passel of other words. -NT - (Ashton) - (3)
                                             He only misinterprets 800,000 (or so) English words. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                 Wow! you do him a lot of credit - (hnick) - (1)
                                                     That's what used to be called the Oxford Abridged, IIRC - (jake123)

The key; The whole key; And nothing but the key. So help me Codd.
63 ms