IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yawn.
I think you've made your point.

What are you doing to get the access you want? Getting out of your contract and the sundry issues may take a while.

[link|http://www.nuthinbutnews.com/signup.htm|This] place will give you 5 GB of binary downloads for $5.95/mo. Sign up for a month, get your fix, then cancel your account and move on. You've probably used more than $6 in bile here. ;-)

I'm sure there are other places out there with similar services. I've not used any of them (my ISP's Usenet access is fine for my needs).

Hope you get your issues with SBC resolved fairly easily. But I hope more that you start to take offense less easily. Blowing up at people isn't a way to get them to change their mind or understand your view.

Cheers,
Scott.
New I'm sorry...
One may have missed noticing the name of this forum.

Oh, and by the way, "douchebag".

HTH!
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Yeah. I know.
But flames are meant to be short and intense. Not drawn out over 3 weeks...

A flamefest that is drawn out over 3 weeks is more of like riding shotgun through [link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burkina_Faso|Upper Volta] in daemon's rusted-out 1974 Chevy Vega [link|http://www.stationwagon.com/gallery/1974_Chevy_Vega.html|Kammback] while he plays [link|http://www.diacenter.org/km/musiccd.html|The Most Unwanted Song] over and over and over ... than a [link|http://hjem.get2net.dk/civet-cat/zen-writings/qingjing.htm|true flamefest].

HTH!

Cheers,
Scott.
New go Ouaga yourself :-)
I love her dearly, far beyond any creature I've ever known, and I can prove it, for never once in almost seventy years of married life have I taken her by the throat. Mind you, it's been a near thing once or twice.
George Macdonald Frasier
Clearwater highschool marching band [link|http://www.chstornadoband.org/|http://www.chstornadoband.org/]
New They are?
Tell that to the good folks in [link|http://www.offroaders.com/album/centralia/centralia.htm|Centralia]. If you can find any.

Cheers,
Ben
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Deja vu? #192151. I don't think the coal fire was intended..
New The worst fires aren't intended...
I have come to believe that idealism without discipline is a quick road to disaster, while discipline without idealism is pointless. -- Aaron Ward (my brother)
New Yes, but if the arsonists return to the scene over and over
It's like, like if there was this really bad arsonist car analogy and like this really bad arsonist car ran over a cliff over and over again like into a coal pit like, you know, like in "Groundhog Day" when like Bill Murray was like trying to make today like change into tomorrow but like it wouldn't because he like didn't understand yet (and I don't like want to give it like away), like and the arsonist truck like wasn't destroyed even though it like was because it was like an arsonist car analogy.

This flame thread would be like that.

But thankfully, it isn't.

Cheers,
Scott.
:-)
New But who is Bill Murray? (And what lesson?)
New Eh? 27kB
[image|http://www.allposters.com/IMAGES/PEPH/BM2B3.jpg|0|Bill and Phil|425|344]

[link|http://kflaux.com/personal/GroundhogDay.htm|The Lesson].

Cheers,
Scott.
New I meant in this flame war
New The flaming participants.
New Which *one* of us?
New Could fit several, perhaps. Why do you ask?
New Very simply...
I'm trying to get you to sucker you into indicating which side you belong to, so that you become a participant and can get roundly flamed by the other side.

Why else would you think? :-P

Cheers,
Ben
New Dunno. I'm a little dense sometimes.
I try to avoid taking public sides in disputes here, unless I think I can defuse tensions in some way.

So, I'll demure in this case. Sorry.

But feel free to flame away. Don't want to spoil the fun. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New You might be pretty (?)___decidedly not demure___:-\ufffd
New If we're choosing sides in Groundhog Day ...
Can I be the groom getting the tickets to the monster truck rally?
===

Purveyor of Doc Hope's [link|http://DocHope.com|fresh-baked dog biscuits and pet treats].
[link|http://DocHope.com|http://DocHope.com]
New No. marlowe can be Ned though.
New well either side isnt bored with it yet :-)
I love her dearly, far beyond any creature I've ever known, and I can prove it, for never once in almost seventy years of married life have I taken her by the throat. Mind you, it's been a near thing once or twice.
George Macdonald Frasier
Clearwater highschool marching band [link|http://www.chstornadoband.org/|http://www.chstornadoband.org/]
     SBC fucks me in the ass - (lincoln) - (87)
         If you can get them, go with Speakeasy. -NT - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Oh, and make sure SBC uses lube next time, too. -NT - (inthane-chan)
         I sympathise and not all at once. - (pwhysall) - (82)
             Not necessarily. - (imric) - (2)
                 Re: Not necessarily. - (pwhysall) - (1)
                     *smile* - (imric)
             Re: "Usenet is so 1996" - (lincoln) - (78)
                 Actually you DO want to violate copyright - (ben_tilly) - (77)
                     I prefer "try before you buy" - (lincoln) - (12)
                         This shouldn't be complex - (ben_tilly)
                         Ah say, ah say, that was a JOKE, son! - (pwhysall) - (1)
                             As I said before - (lincoln)
                         bootleg records, 70's/friend 1-5 for selling them -NT - (daemon) - (8)
                             What - if anything - does that mean? -NT - (CRConrad) - (7)
                                 I think I know. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     Pretty good match with my Boxish to English translation. :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                     "Friend of mine got 1-5 yrs for selling bootlegs in the 70s" - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                         Kind of like reverse polish notation - (broomberg) - (3)
                                             Dunno about "stacked"... - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                 :-) -NT - (daemon)
                                             Ya shouldn't a went and said that... - (jb4)
                     www.allmusic.com - (pwhysall) - (63)
                         Maybe a list of your favorites would help too. - (Another Scott) - (62)
                             At least YOU understand - (lincoln) - (61)
                                 We all UNDERSTAND; you just don't want to ADMIT Ben is right -NT - (CRConrad) - (60)
                                     YOU UNDERSTAND NOTHING - (lincoln) - (59)
                                         Well, the analogy is a bit over the top... - (ChrisR)
                                         Right? No, wrong, as usual. ('Cause you're not only cheap... - (CRConrad)
                                         Full points for creativity - (ben_tilly) - (24)
                                             A query on the premise. - (static) - (5)
                                                 Not bloody likely. Willing to bet 95%+ copyright violations. -NT - (n3jja) - (4)
                                                     Not everything there violates copyright - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                         Did I say everything? Learn to fucking read. - (n3jja) - (2)
                                                             I never said they NEED alt.binaries - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                 You really do need a Glass Navel, don't you? - (n3jja)
                                             You "suppose" a lot - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                 Silly question for you - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                                     Are you for fucking real??? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                         More so than you, apparently. -NT - (n3jja)
                                             tell me Ben_Tilly - (lincoln) - (13)
                                                 I find myself in a difficult position - (broomberg) - (7)
                                                     I'm arguning "A" and they're arguing "B" - (lincoln)
                                                     Hey, this is Flame Quarantine. - (Another Scott)
                                                     You'll note that this is not a court - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                         And he already knows the answer to that. - (n3jja) - (3)
                                                             Neither will Ben_Tilly - (lincoln) - (2)
                                                                 I'm thinking of three words.... Pot... Kettle.....Black.... -NT - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                                     meself, Two vessels and a color; Pot, Kettle, Day-Glo Orange -NT - (folkert)
                                                 Of course I have - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                     There you go again - (lincoln) - (3)
                                                         The distinction between the intent and the act... - (pwhysall) - (2)
                                                             And you're an arrogant limesucker - (lincoln) - (1)
                                                                 Didn't we establish that you're an idiot? - (pwhysall)
                                         Worst. Analogy. Ever. -NT - (pwhysall) - (31)
                                             I thought car analogies took that prize. -NT - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                                 They did. Linc just took that shark and jumped it with this. -NT - (pwhysall) - (28)
                                                     Oh, ok. Congrats Lincoln! >:-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Go use BitTorrent you encephalous lout! -NT - (lincoln) - (26)
                                                         I do :-) - (pwhysall) - (25)
                                                             Nice URL name - (lincoln) - (24)
                                                                 Read the site, shithead. - (pwhysall) - (23)
                                                                     So according to you - (lincoln) - (22)
                                                                         Deja vu! - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                                                             READ ME IN MY POSTS! -NT - (folkert)
                                                                         Yawn. - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                                                             I'm sorry... - (admin) - (18)
                                                                                 Yeah. I know. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                                                                                     go Ouaga yourself :-) -NT - (daemon)
                                                                                     They are? - (ben_tilly) - (15)
                                                                                         Deja vu? #192151. I don't think the coal fire was intended.. -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                                                             The worst fires aren't intended... -NT - (ben_tilly) - (13)
                                                                                                 Yes, but if the arsonists return to the scene over and over - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                                                     But who is Bill Murray? (And what lesson?) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (10)
                                                                                                         Eh? 27kB - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                                             I meant in this flame war -NT - (ben_tilly) - (8)
                                                                                                                 The flaming participants. -NT - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                                                     Which *one* of us? -NT - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                                                                                                         Could fit several, perhaps. Why do you ask? -NT - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                                             Very simply... - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Dunno. I'm a little dense sometimes. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     You might be pretty (?)___decidedly not demure___:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton)
                                                                                                                                 If we're choosing sides in Groundhog Day ... - (drewk) - (1)
                                                                                                                                     No. marlowe can be Ned though. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                     well either side isnt bored with it yet :-) -NT - (daemon)
                                             Then create one yourself - (lincoln)
         get customer service on the line - (daemon) - (1)
             Good advice! -NT - (imric)

No, THIS is the funniest LRPDism...
187 ms