IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Your country shrugs at massive civvy deaths ]:->
What is the worlds preocupation with who we kill? A couple of million here a couple of million there while the rest of the world is massacreeing its own populations in the name of me right you wrong. Aside from the euro's who in the last 15 yrs got tired of 700 years of killing the shit out of each other the rest of ya are still hard at it. Why begrudge us a few? (not you personally but in general). We are new and still have a few lessons to learn like foreign policy is not a short term program. What do you expect of a nation whose fortune rides on the quartly report?
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New Right to Life, Bill.. Sacredness of Life.
The sacredness of life from zygote ---> onwards (Or was that just til birth? then the death penalty applies?)

I'm sure there are thousands of our fellow citizens with these high moral standards and all - who wish no harm to come to any er aging zygote. Shouldn't we poll some of these spiritually advanced ones re our plans?

Can anyone doubt that they will vote as a bloc - to preserve that Right to Life? Not murder these folk in their wombs ^h^h caves.

Aren' you ashamed. Now?

Ashton

I was a zygote too!
(Remember: third-quarter - that zygote's life merely changes local address)
Consistency. Don't leave a bunker without it.
     Alternative views - (TTC) - (55)
         Thanks! Mother lode... and Molly Ivins too - - (Ashton)
         Re: Alternative views - (TTC) - (1)
             Fine link this one - (boxley)
         "Marginalized views" would be a more appropriate title. - (marlowe) - (51)
             The point you don't get... - (inthane-chan) - (50)
                 Close enough, Thane-san.. close enough. - (Ashton) - (49)
                     I'm not betting on it. - (Brandioch) - (47)
                         Just what would you suggest be done? - (screamer) - (46)
                             Covered in another thread. - (Brandioch) - (30)
                                 But when we try >that<... - (bepatient) - (28)
                                     No quarrel with that list - (Ashton)
                                     WTO? - (Brandioch) - (26)
                                         Exploitation vs. Protectionism - (ChrisR) - (23)
                                             Well said. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                             Develop local businesses. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                                                 Catch 22 - (bepatient) - (20)
                                                     Easy answer. - (Brandioch) - (19)
                                                         Re: Easy answer. - (bepatient) - (18)
                                                             Exploitation vs development. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                                 Re: Exploitation vs development. - (bepatient) - (16)
                                                                     Pattern recognition time, again.. - (Ashton) - (15)
                                                                         Keep up... - (bepatient) - (14)
                                                                             OK I think we have a platform here - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                                                 Wow... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                     Yes, bad association: *The Nothing Party* it is! - (Ashton)
                                                                                 Re: OK I think we have a platform here - (TTC) - (5)
                                                                                     reread the treaty of the high seas - (boxley)
                                                                                     Correction... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                         Re: Correction... - (TTC) - (2)
                                                                                             I don't think we're interested in "moral high ground" - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                 Re: I don't think we're interested in "moral high ground" - (TTC)
                                                                             Re: Keep up... - (wharris2) - (3)
                                                                                 Great.... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     I was kind. - (wharris2) - (1)
                                                                                         Thanks -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                             point of order - (boxley)
                                         I think it's dangerous... - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                             Thanks UK for the term, 'sticky wicket' :( -NT - (Ashton)
                                 You'll get no argument here... - (screamer)
                             Re: Just what would you suggest be done? - (TTC) - (4)
                                 Simple... - (screamer)
                                 Your country shrugs at massive civvy deaths ]:-> - (boxley) - (1)
                                     Right to Life, Bill.. Sacredness of Life. - (Ashton)
                                 Fundamental flaw here. - (Ashton)
                             You say that as if it were SO OBVIOUSLY a good thing. - (CRConrad) - (9)
                                 What are *you* babbling about? - (wharris2) - (1)
                                     Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot - (CRConrad)
                                 CRC - My European nemesis... - (screamer) - (6)
                                     "Quote just a tad further down in same post"? No effing fun! - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                         Stop it! Stop it! - (Ashton)
                                         Well Da was a shop steward UAW, Eddie Burns his left hand - (boxley) - (2)
                                             Why don't you go back where you came from :-) - (screamer) - (1)
                                                 workin on it :) -NT - (boxley)
                                         I'll raise your meese and ... - (screamer)
                     I'm not betting on it. - (Brandioch)

Politics.
92 ms