IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If that's the best you can do, I declare victory.
No one who has died [link|http://www.snopes.com/rumors/beamer.htm|fighting evil] has died in vain.

Now those thousands killed three years ago today in those towers... that's something to decry. Agreed?

Also, the untold thousands slaughtered by Saddam. Some of them died fighting, the rest just died.

Been facing death by murder since grade school, my good man. Seen the victims with my own eyes. And that's why I don't care to see these 1000 heros used in some cheap rhetorical ploy against all that they died for. Let turds such as Todd and Peter do their worst to rob their sacrifices of meaning. They won't succeed. And I'll personally see to it they never live it down.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Kerry is a liar and he doesn't tolerate fights from others.
"All the news you wish would go away"
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New victory? how shallow is that?
If you have noticed I dont deny Iraq is nescessary, just that the war is being run by incompetants, starting at the CIC down to the politikals in the pentagon who wont use the tools needed to get the job done. If yer a southie, my sympathies but slavish worship at the alter of the neocons is "Studid is as Stupid does" those folks wish for a communist utopia with them in charge, I didnt fancy the USSR, dont care for cuba and I really dont want to try American Made.
thanx,
bill
These miserable swine, having nothing but illusions to live on, marshmallows for the soul in place of good meat, will now stoop to any disgusting level to prevent even those miserable morsels from vanishing into thin air. The country is being destroyed by these stupid, vicious right-wing fanatics, the spiritual brothers of the brownshirts and redstars, collectivists and authoritarians all, who would not know freedom if it bit them on the ass, who spend all their time trying to stamp, bludgeon, and eviscerate the very idea of the individual's right to his own private world. DRL
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Does that make John Hinckley Jr. a hero?
Ooops, sorry...he ain't dead yet.....

Never.

Mind.
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Expand Edited by jb4 Sept. 13, 2004, 06:30:27 PM EDT
     1000 Faces - (tuberculosis) - (22)
         Re: 1000 Faces - (pwhysall) - (4)
             Re: 1000 Faces - (deSitter) - (1)
                 Re: 1000 Faces - (pwhysall)
             What do you want, a medal? - (marlowe) - (1)
                 There was going to be a post here. - (pwhysall)
         This seems apropos - (jake123) - (1)
             That's it, exactly. Not just the marlowes. -NT - (Ashton)
         Let me know when it reaches 2948 - (marlowe) - (6)
             really? you are a bumboy in a mortuary? - (boxley) - (3)
                 If that's the best you can do, I declare victory. - (marlowe) - (2)
                     victory? how shallow is that? - (boxley)
                     Does that make John Hinckley Jr. a hero? - (jb4)
             So then where's the picture - (lincoln) - (1)
                 Here's the movie, if you're interested. - (Another Scott)
         Hitchens' column. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             Re: Hitchens' column. - (dmcarls) - (1)
                 I think of the short ballet, 'The Green Table' - (Ashton)
         More faces of death to look into - (marlowe) - (4)
             nice find, thanks, well worth the wait for the download - (boxley)
             Tragic true, but completely unrelated -NT - (tuberculosis)
             Re: More faces of death to look into - (deSitter)
             Very nice. - (a6l6e6x)

Damn! Bloody %^@&^@ anal-retentive Geo Booleishness!
263 ms