IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yep: that IS what 'They' said. Not what 'She' said. Again.
New yep...
...and seeing air and airport rage in the first person on MANY occassions...and considering that this is Bangor fucking Maine, and considering that they only felt compelled to answer after several inquiries (meaning they thought this was "no big deal"...I would have a tendency to side with them in this case.

In the case of the photographer, I am most decidedly in HIS court against an over-zealous week-end warrior (who...Me?...why he was disrespecting my AUTHORITAAA)

But, of course, you need to see me as bowing to all relevant authority...so go ahead. It will keep it simple for you.

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     thought I would move a point over here from the terr forum - (boxley) - (88)
         Show me where it said she refused to be scanned. - (Brandioch) - (86)
             The actions of the folks at the airport... - (bepatient) - (32)
                 I wasn't aware there was a zone there. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                     do you practice being an idiot? - (bepatient) - (6)
                         Allow me to quote from that article. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             I read that part... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Again, you fail to fulfill the request. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     yawn... - (bepatient)
                             Since we're being pedantic - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Sure. - (Brandioch)
                 Re: The actions of the folks at the airport... - (Ashton) - (23)
                     Give me a break... - (bepatient) - (22)
                         Rationality is beyond you. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                             Was she "singled out"? - (Another Scott)
                             You keep inventing rights... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                 The odd thing - (JayMehaffey)
                                 Your fear........ - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                     yawn...again - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Quote it. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                             yawn yet again - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Like I said, you wouldn't be able to do it. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     Since you obviously are incapable... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         Yep: that IS what 'They' said. Not what 'She' said. Again. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             yep... - (bepatient)
                                         Bingo! again, you betcha "according to relevant Authority" \ufffd - (Ashton)
                                 This is some MORE = NEW 'rewrite' of the same. Yet: - (Ashton) - (8)
                                     Question authority? - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Yes, Authority *may* have told a truer? version here. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                             Really simple... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                 Oh I *am* straddling both horses: You Picked Automatically. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                     No we're not... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                         Must straddling be explained too? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                             But I've given you my reasoning... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 Sorry: I must have believed my statistics. Too. :[ -NT - (Ashton)
             suppose - (boxley) - (52)
                 Police State - (Brandioch) - (51)
                     They didn't infringe upon her civil rights. - (bepatient)
                     ya gotta pick yer fights - (boxley) - (49)
                         And she picked her's. - (Brandioch) - (48)
                             Cause she's an idiot... - (bepatient) - (47)
                                 You don't know what "detain" means.... - (Brandioch) - (46)
                                     Sure I do... - (bepatient) - (45)
                                         Reading with comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (44)
                                             Please refer to the quote... - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                 Right to travel? - (andread) - (42)
                                                     Thanks... - (bepatient)
                                                     Um, you're posting in reply to Bill's comment. - (Brandioch) - (40)
                                                         Nit - (Silverlock) - (28)
                                                             SLAM! - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                                 That's funny. - (Silverlock) - (20)
                                                                     I'm glad you agree. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                                         Those who will not see - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                                             In case of factual depletion, abandon discussion. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                                                 Talking past each other. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                     Nope. Looking at the whole situation. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                         You've apparently missed some things. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                             Prove it. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                 Spell it out. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                     I do not believe this. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                         You should... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                             Reading WITH comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Sure.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         The reason I asked... - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Ahh...your MO... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                     Compare the dates. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                         What...to your posts yesterday? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                             Quote it. If you can. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 Even if I quote it you'll ignore it. - (bepatient)
                                                                     Et tu Brute? - (Ashton)
                                                                     did -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 Wrong. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                     Ahhhh, it's another "detain" issue. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                         I see... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             Ha! (" do you practice being an idiot?") - (Brandioch)
                                                                     How clairvoyant of you, BeeP - (Ashton)
                                                                 didnt -NT - (boxley)
                                                         She could have... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                             See above: thus far it is ALL 'formalized' hearsay of - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                 There are 2 accounts... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                     Bill, you are telling a lie. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                         Keep nit-picking... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             "detained" - (Brandioch)
                                                                         You need to do a little reading: - (tonytib) - (4)
                                                                             Read my other posts. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                 She did not... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Which was my point. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                         No it wasn't. -NT - (bepatient)
         heh..only thing I know is... - (Simon_Jester)

Three rings for the elven-kings under the sky
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone.
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

One Ring to rule them all
One Ring to find them
One Ring to bring them all
and
in
the
darkness
bind
them

193 ms