Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I see...
...lose the argument...attack the man.

How pleasant.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Ha! (" do you practice being an idiot?")
"...lose the argument...attack the man."

Check the date on that post of your's.

Need I remind you of who had to post a dictionary definition for whom?

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you men "...lose the argument...attack the man" was going to be YOUR M.O.?
     thought I would move a point over here from the terr forum - (boxley) - (88)
         Show me where it said she refused to be scanned. - (Brandioch) - (86)
             The actions of the folks at the airport... - (bepatient) - (32)
                 I wasn't aware there was a zone there. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                     do you practice being an idiot? - (bepatient) - (6)
                         Allow me to quote from that article. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                             I read that part... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                 Again, you fail to fulfill the request. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                     yawn... - (bepatient)
                             Since we're being pedantic - (drewk) - (1)
                                 Sure. - (Brandioch)
                 Re: The actions of the folks at the airport... - (Ashton) - (23)
                     Give me a break... - (bepatient) - (22)
                         Rationality is beyond you. - (Brandioch) - (21)
                             Was she "singled out"? - (Another Scott)
                             You keep inventing rights... - (bepatient) - (19)
                                 The odd thing - (JayMehaffey)
                                 Your fear........ - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                     yawn...again - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Quote it. - (Brandioch) - (5)
                                             yawn yet again - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                 Like I said, you wouldn't be able to do it. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                     Since you obviously are incapable... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                         Yep: that IS what 'They' said. Not what 'She' said. Again. -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                             yep... - (bepatient)
                                         Bingo! again, you betcha "according to relevant Authority" \ufffd - (Ashton)
                                 This is some MORE = NEW 'rewrite' of the same. Yet: - (Ashton) - (8)
                                     Question authority? - (bepatient) - (7)
                                         Yes, Authority *may* have told a truer? version here. - (Ashton) - (6)
                                             Really simple... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                 Oh I *am* straddling both horses: You Picked Automatically. - (Ashton) - (4)
                                                     No we're not... - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                         Must straddling be explained too? - (Ashton) - (2)
                                                             But I've given you my reasoning... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                 Sorry: I must have believed my statistics. Too. :[ -NT - (Ashton)
             suppose - (boxley) - (52)
                 Police State - (Brandioch) - (51)
                     They didn't infringe upon her civil rights. - (bepatient)
                     ya gotta pick yer fights - (boxley) - (49)
                         And she picked her's. - (Brandioch) - (48)
                             Cause she's an idiot... - (bepatient) - (47)
                                 You don't know what "detain" means.... - (Brandioch) - (46)
                                     Sure I do... - (bepatient) - (45)
                                         Reading with comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (44)
                                             Please refer to the quote... - (bepatient) - (43)
                                                 Right to travel? - (andread) - (42)
                                                     Thanks... - (bepatient)
                                                     Um, you're posting in reply to Bill's comment. - (Brandioch) - (40)
                                                         Nit - (Silverlock) - (28)
                                                             SLAM! - (Brandioch) - (27)
                                                                 That's funny. - (Silverlock) - (20)
                                                                     I'm glad you agree. - (Brandioch) - (17)
                                                                         Those who will not see - (Silverlock) - (16)
                                                                             In case of factual depletion, abandon discussion. - (Brandioch) - (15)
                                                                                 Talking past each other. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                     Nope. Looking at the whole situation. - (Brandioch) - (8)
                                                                                         You've apparently missed some things. - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                                             Prove it. - (Brandioch) - (6)
                                                                                                 Spell it out. - (Another Scott) - (5)
                                                                                                     I do not believe this. - (Brandioch) - (4)
                                                                                                         You should... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                             Reading WITH comprehension. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                                 Sure.... - (bepatient)
                                                                                                         The reason I asked... - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Ahh...your MO... - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                                     Compare the dates. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                         What...to your posts yesterday? - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                             Quote it. If you can. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                                 Even if I quote it you'll ignore it. - (bepatient)
                                                                     Et tu Brute? - (Ashton)
                                                                     did -NT - (boxley)
                                                                 Wrong. - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                                     Ahhhh, it's another "detain" issue. - (Brandioch) - (2)
                                                                         I see... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             Ha! (" do you practice being an idiot?") - (Brandioch)
                                                                     How clairvoyant of you, BeeP - (Ashton)
                                                                 didnt -NT - (boxley)
                                                         She could have... - (bepatient) - (10)
                                                             See above: thus far it is ALL 'formalized' hearsay of - (Ashton) - (9)
                                                                 There are 2 accounts... - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                     Bill, you are telling a lie. - (Brandioch) - (7)
                                                                         Keep nit-picking... - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                             "detained" - (Brandioch)
                                                                         You need to do a little reading: - (tonytib) - (4)
                                                                             Read my other posts. - (Brandioch) - (3)
                                                                                 She did not... - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                     Which was my point. - (Brandioch) - (1)
                                                                                         No it wasn't. -NT - (bepatient)
         heh..only thing I know is... - (Simon_Jester)

Opportunities are rarely good news.
99 ms