IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wouldn't that hurt? :)
~~~)-Steven----

"I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country..."

General George S. Patton
New Bill's a crank, he can generate it. ;-)
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New Beat me tuit: Curmudgeon Power
     crap, they have declared a mandatory evac on me - (boxley) - (31)
         Best of luck. I hope it misses you this time too! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Bros in law not on evac warning, yet. - (bepatient) - (1)
             what suxs is the evac is ordered for ABC Im a C - (boxley)
         Good luck, hope for another birght and sunny day! -NT - (jb4)
         Good luck, Box! Be safe and dry. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Oh well, better safe than sorry - (ben_tilly) - (24)
             Well I am to Pit my experience and knowledge - (boxley) - (23)
                 I'm in Orlando right now - (Steve Lowe)
                 and it's a cat 3 - (Simon_Jester) - (21)
                     Luck, to all involved! -NT - (Meerkat)
                     Im not on the coat 1.5 miles from the bay(inside bay) - (boxley) - (19)
                         Yikes! - (Nightowl) - (12)
                             Its mandatory but not enforced - (boxley) - (11)
                                 I hope you're right too!!! - (Nightowl) - (10)
                                     check the weather channel it changes :-) -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                                         Don't have Weather Channel - (Nightowl) - (8)
                                             I'll save you some searching. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                 Thanks Scott - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                     Looks like it will hit there today - (Nightowl) - (1)
                                                         gale force winds by 1:30 pm - (boxley)
                                             well you have studied military history - (boxley) - (3)
                                                 True - (Nightowl) - (2)
                                                     well not my french doors (I am a renter) - (boxley) - (1)
                                                         Seems pretty ship-shape to moi - (Ashton)
                         And a partridge in a pear treeeeeee ..... - (drewk) - (5)
                             Easy to find them that way. - (admin)
                             candles? what candles - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Wouldn't that hurt? :) -NT - (Steven A S) - (2)
                                     Bill's a crank, he can generate it. ;-) -NT - (ben_tilly) - (1)
                                         Beat me tuit: Curmudgeon Power -NT - (Ashton)
         Take care Boxley! - (Nightowl)

Tool-wielding ape on board.
207 ms