IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New All muslims best pray for the safety of my children
because if they are hurt by bin laden, I like Muslims have nothing against them, if they declare war on me and assert this war by making it personal, it will be personal. Terrorism works in both directions, I dont ever want to go there but will if goaded.
My personal sense of freedom would be invoked as well as provoked.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
New I have a feeling there will be alot of this attitude.
And if this Anthrax thing gets out of hand and starts infecting kids...regardless of whether or not the gubment pinpoints a group responsible...it will get ugly here quickly...and the immortal words will ring true again... "We have awakened a sleeping giant and have instilled in him a terrible resolve".

You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New well I have a kid with strange lesions on his skin
and he is being tested for impatego, herpes and cutaneous anthrax. He seems fine except taking enough anti-biotics for a horse. He should will be fine but I am consumed with whatifs. Usual parental nightmares. I will take personal revenge on those overseas who I can identify as being sympathetic to Bin Laden. That takes in a wide territory. If any lasting harm is proved to be from overseas.
thanx,
bill
tshirt front "born to die before I get old"
thshirt back "fscked another one didnja?"
     Lehrer News Hour: Credible threat to bridges, nukes - (kmself) - (9)
         This is getting annoying - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Yep. - (admin)
         Re: Lehrer News Hour: Credible threat to bridges, nukes - (addison) - (3)
             All muslims best pray for the safety of my children - (boxley) - (2)
                 I have a feeling there will be alot of this attitude. - (bepatient) - (1)
                     well I have a kid with strange lesions on his skin - (boxley)
         Boy the ferry was crowded this morning! - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Yup, that's the way to do it . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 You're not helping - (tuberculosis)

Man, what a sad thing to be known for...
42 ms