IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is getting annoying
I normally take the ferry back and forth but I do have to drive one day a week to get to my celestial navigation class (GPS is not necessarily reliable these days) in Berkeley.

I'm not sure what security measures they are talking about - I have seen that our local Coast Guard cutters are sporting big guns and sea-whiz doo-dads. I've also seen them doing intimidation approaches to some of my fellow yachters. The bridges have been closed (but are presently open) to foot traffic - not that I think an individual can carry a heavy enough bomb to do damage.

But the most likely scenario (IMHO) is the explosives laden truck that goes off in the far right lane by the suspension cable's lowest point. There is no screening of traffic going over the bridge that I can see (and I drive over all three on thursdays).

I'm getting sick of these fuckers.
New Yep.
Even the bridge here to Canada is vulnerable to a McVeigh Ryder Truck[tm], because they don't check them until they go over the bridge. The customs checkpoints are on the respective country's side.

They're talking about changing that, however. Would require a bit of sovereign space on the other country's soil, though.
Regards,

-scott anderson
     Lehrer News Hour: Credible threat to bridges, nukes - (kmself) - (9)
         This is getting annoying - (tuberculosis) - (1)
             Yep. - (admin)
         Re: Lehrer News Hour: Credible threat to bridges, nukes - (addison) - (3)
             All muslims best pray for the safety of my children - (boxley) - (2)
                 I have a feeling there will be alot of this attitude. - (bepatient) - (1)
                     well I have a kid with strange lesions on his skin - (boxley)
         Boy the ferry was crowded this morning! - (tuberculosis) - (2)
             Yup, that's the way to do it . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                 You're not helping - (tuberculosis)

Zarro Boogs found.
36 ms