IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New And a large and powerful Jewish community.
To quote an Egyptian school girl on 9/11, "I hope there were a lot of jews in those buildings".

Of course one victim of the attack was a vault full of priceless antique Islamic prayer rugs, but those who don't value human life can't be expected to value art.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Still, they value the relics of their religion
I mean, when we bomb a mosque, the hew and cry is that we're "defiling the institutions of Islam" or some such tommyrot.

Hypocrites are hypocrites, no matter what their "religious affiliation"
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

Who DOESN'T deplore the abuse in Abu Ghraib? - (marlowe) - (29)
         Full bill title - (rcareaga) - (1)
             hmm maybe I saw a different point - (boxley)
         gdaustin and Rush Limbaugh - (tangaroa) - (25)
             Just so. - (rcareaga) - (24)
                 It's Congressional SOP. - (inthane-chan)
                 This is a WAR... - (gdaustin) - (22)
                     WOAH! Pojo, I could get the info without a gay S&M session! - (boxley)
                     If this is a war - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         No terrorist links here, nope. - (marlowe) - (3)
                             a stilletto indeed -NT - (boxley)
                             How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                 Re: How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website. - (rcareaga)
                     Re: This is a HALLUCINATION - (rcareaga) - (15)
                         Beware of small, green-dressed urchins... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             That was the BEST Call of Cthulhu game EVER. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         heathen mormon - (boxley)
                         While I don't agree with the former... - (bepatient) - (11)
                             That isn't what people in NYC thought - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 A false hope in any case. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     That's obvious..now - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         they are unclean because they are omnivores same as us - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No, they are considered unclean for a very specific reason. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                 unclean! unclean! - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                     No, there they're after . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             OKC was done by a home-grown terrorist - (lincoln) - (3)
                                 And a large and powerful Jewish community. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Still, they value the relics of their religion - (jb4)
                                 Depends on who you read and believe. -NT - (bepatient)
         Why not quote the guys who voted against? - (Simon_Jester)

"No question," Trudeau said confidently, "it was definitely out my butt."
51 ms