IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New This is a WAR...
And a war means we kill and torture people. Especially in the intelligence parts of the Army.

Sorry, it's ugly, it's terrible, but like Colonel Jessop said in A Few Good Men. "You want me on that wall, you need me on that wall."

If we turn our intelligence officers into criminals and try them war crimes, we've just destroyed the U.S. Army (and other branches), and intelligence as we know it.

We have to do some terrible things to win, and we must win because the price for losing is much too high.

If you want your wives and kids sold off into slavery for torture and mutilation by some evil Sheik, then go right on in your little panzy world that believes that we all fight by the Geneva Convention, that we are different from other people fighting. Just go right on and believe that as you see the power grid of the U.S. destroyed by terrorists, then the transporation infrastructure, and so on.

We're fighting in this country, and I believe the actions of these people are necessary to extract the kinds of information we need from the enemy, and we need to humilate those who don't cooperate.

It does need to be investigated, but if we turn our intelligence officers into criminals, then we've just cut the nuts off of the Army Intelligence corps.

Glen Austin
New WOAH! Pojo, I could get the info without a gay S&M session!
These people were not interogating, they were playing their dirty little fantasies out on the voiceless. If you need info you get it. The methods have been around a long time, they dont involve gay bondage sessions directed by the IGA bag boy. If the IGA bag boy knew interogation techniques his regular job at home would not involve life or death decisions like paper or plastic. This is just a fuckup big time.
thanx,
bill
Time for Lord Stanley to get a Tan
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New If this is a war
Then why the hell are we fighting it?

Note: Iraq had many black eyes to their name, but support of Al Queda was not one of them. We're the aggressors in this little war. So if you think that we should be at war, and should do the war right, then you are saying that we should be the bad guys. Period.

Stop and think about that. If that doesn't sicken you, then you definitely sicken me. Just like the schoolyard bullies who would beat up a random kid because they couldn't find the kid they were actually pissed at. Except on a grander scale.

If that does sicken you, then look in the mirror. And ask yourself why we're supposed to be in Iraq. Why we went there. What we said we were going to do. And then what we've actually done.

Regards,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New No terrorist links here, nope.
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/iraq.terrorism.html|Nothing to see here, folks. Move along]

Oh wait. The only count [link|http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/04/29/sprj.irq.terrorist.capture/|if they're al Qaeda] right?

[link|http://www.meib.org/articles/0106_ir1.htm|Aggressors my ass.]

Say, what's put you in such an intolerant mood?
----------------------------------------------------------------
DEAL WITH IT.
Americans: a pack, not a herd.
Never mind all the mass graves. Where's the nerve gas?
"It\ufffds Warholian: in the future, all conflicts will be Vietnam for 15 minutes." - Lileks
[link|http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/marlowe/index.html|http://www.angelfire...arlowe/index.html]
New a stilletto indeed
New How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website.
New Re: How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website.
How 'bout that? But the dear lad always was a bit, ah, self-referential.

Wank. Wank, wank.

cordially,
Die Welt ist alles, was der Fall ist.
New Re: This is a HALLUCINATION
gdaustin raves
If you want your wives and kids sold off into slavery for torture and mutilation by some evil Sheik, then go right on in your little panzy world that believes that we all fight by the Geneva Convention, that we are different from other people fighting.
Be good enough to explain how my wives (how did you know I was a polygamist?) children and chattel are at risk for torture/mutilation by "some evil Sheik" if you please. I live in Oakland, California, just a couple of miles from the waterfront. Am I to assume that the evil sheiks will make a Normandy-style landing, or will they drop by parachute? Should I also guard against invasion by Australian aborigines? Have you checked the expiration date on your medication recently?

with deep concern.
New Beware of small, green-dressed urchins...
New That was the BEST Call of Cthulhu game EVER.
New heathen mormon
they dont hafta haulem to Iran, just to the 711 on the corner.
thanx.
bill
New While I don't agree with the former...
..I hope for your sake that the waterfront you speak of is not the harbor.

It is exactly that comfort level that you speak from that will be taken advantage of when the next attack hits.

I'm safe because they cannot reach me. I'm certain that everyone in OKC and NYC thought so.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New That isn't what people in NYC thought
People in NYC, when they thought about it, thought that nobody would dare because the US response would be so overwhelming. Which is part of the reason that I am personally so pissed off that this administration got sidetracked with politics as normal, and proceeded to focus on the side-show in Iraq, to the detriment of finishing the real job.

Regards,
Ben
To deny the indirect purchaser, who in this case is the ultimate purchaser, the right to seek relief from unlawful conduct, would essentially remove the word consumer from the Consumer Protection Act
- [link|http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?NewsID=1246&Page=1&pagePos=20|Nebraska Supreme Court]
New A false hope in any case.
Terrorists do not value lives, not their own, not their countrymen. If the U.S. was guranteed to kill tens of thousands of their own countrymen in retaliation it would not deter them. That would just improve the supply of willing terrorists commitmed to their cause.

These people serve Turth, and no one who serves Truth, whether it be Islamic Truth, Christian Truth, or The Great Comet, can be expected to act rationally or with any consideration whatever for human life.

Truth is absolute and immutable, and all else is irrelevant.

In truth, to call Servants of Truth pigs is to insult pigs, which are a lot more rational and probably cleaner.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New That's obvious..now
BTW a correction. Pigs have to be dirtier. They're unclean - we know this because the Bible tells us so. :-P

Cheers,
Ben
New they are unclean because they are omnivores same as us
and canibalism is verboten.
thanx,
bill
New No, they are considered unclean for a very specific reason.
As most primitive rural people know, pigs for some reason consider human excrement a delicious treat and will come running to get it. To quote an Indonesian farmer, "What we shit here they eat in the city".
New unclean! unclean!
Grygus: "pigs for some reason consider human excrement a delicious treat and will come running to get it."

Sort of like Limbaugh's audience, you think?

cordially,
New No, there they're after . .
. . pig excrement.
New OKC was done by a home-grown terrorist
and was never considered a "target" by the local population for anything. I mean, other than the federal building there, what can you strike at that will draw the attention of the country? The state capital while in session? Anything else? I can't think of any other choices. The locals probably didn't think "I'm safe because they cannot reach me" but more along the lines of "I'm safe because there's nothing here to target".

Whereas NYC stands as Exhibit A for everything that "The Great Satan" represents to the Islamic world - capitalism, arrogance, self-promotion, a regular Sodom and Gamorrah, etc. etc. etc.

lincoln
"Windows XP has so many holes in its security that any reasonable user will conclude it was designed by the same German officer who created the prison compound in "Hogan's Heroes." - Andy Ihnatko, Chicago Sun-Times
[link|mailto:bconnors@ev1.net|contact me]
New And a large and powerful Jewish community.
To quote an Egyptian school girl on 9/11, "I hope there were a lot of jews in those buildings".

Of course one victim of the attack was a vault full of priceless antique Islamic prayer rugs, but those who don't value human life can't be expected to value art.
New Still, they value the relics of their religion
I mean, when we bomb a mosque, the hew and cry is that we're "defiling the institutions of Islam" or some such tommyrot.

Hypocrites are hypocrites, no matter what their "religious affiliation"
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating the facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT

New Depends on who you read and believe.
If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. Fudd's First Law of Opposition

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
     Who DOESN'T deplore the abuse in Abu Ghraib? - (marlowe) - (29)
         Full bill title - (rcareaga) - (1)
             hmm maybe I saw a different point - (boxley)
         gdaustin and Rush Limbaugh - (tangaroa) - (25)
             Just so. - (rcareaga) - (24)
                 It's Congressional SOP. - (inthane-chan)
                 This is a WAR... - (gdaustin) - (22)
                     WOAH! Pojo, I could get the info without a gay S&M session! - (boxley)
                     If this is a war - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                         No terrorist links here, nope. - (marlowe) - (3)
                             a stilletto indeed -NT - (boxley)
                             How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website. -NT - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                                 Re: How remarkable. Proof is link to his own website. - (rcareaga)
                     Re: This is a HALLUCINATION - (rcareaga) - (15)
                         Beware of small, green-dressed urchins... -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             That was the BEST Call of Cthulhu game EVER. -NT - (inthane-chan)
                         heathen mormon - (boxley)
                         While I don't agree with the former... - (bepatient) - (11)
                             That isn't what people in NYC thought - (ben_tilly) - (6)
                                 A false hope in any case. - (Andrew Grygus) - (5)
                                     That's obvious..now - (ben_tilly) - (4)
                                         they are unclean because they are omnivores same as us - (boxley) - (3)
                                             No, they are considered unclean for a very specific reason. - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                                 unclean! unclean! - (rcareaga) - (1)
                                                     No, there they're after . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                             OKC was done by a home-grown terrorist - (lincoln) - (3)
                                 And a large and powerful Jewish community. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                     Still, they value the relics of their religion - (jb4)
                                 Depends on who you read and believe. -NT - (bepatient)
         Why not quote the guys who voted against? - (Simon_Jester)

It would have been much more tolerable if they used wires and an action figure.
250 ms