IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed any more
meals than I have, no starvation>no brain damage>genius. This brilliant point of logic insists that genius is genetic. Could be but it must be recessive gene because a fuckin genius would have the shit for brains to get the fuck elswhere and eat a fucking sandwhich.
OT we gots ta get a picture of you in spiked Helmet for posting in here :-)
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed
Remember Bobcat?

"See this?? This is *sand*. That's right, sand. See how nothing grows in sand? That's right, you can't make food in sand. So MOVE TO WHERE THE FUCKING FOOD IS OKAY?? OKAY??"
-drl
New talent was pointing out the obvious, and doing it very well
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Ross, you asshole, learn to use the forum software. - (CRConrad) - (8)
         Re: Ross, stop feeling so bloody sorry for yerself - (dmarker)
         Re: And as for you CR bloody C - (dmarker) - (3)
             What?!? when and where have I "abuse[d] the forum rules"? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Re: The foul-mouthed one roars ... - (dmarker) - (1)
                     Re-read the Guidelines (e.g, at B3), you dumb fucking liar! -NT - (CRConrad)
         So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed any more - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed - (deSitter) - (1)
                 talent was pointing out the obvious, and doing it very well -NT - (boxley)

Go into the light!
69 ms