IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ross, you asshole, learn to use the forum software.
Rosscoe froths:
For fuck's sake you sack of bile, are you trying to make some kind of extra tragedy out of starvation of ANYONE, child or adult, that wasn't there already?
Pointe the firste: Put your f-lames(*) in the appropriate forum, fuckwit.

Pointe the seconde: T'wasn't me, but Silvy, who pointed out... YES, actually, an "extra" tragedy of starvation; one aspect that I personally hadn't thought of, at least. Had you?

Pointe the thirde: What's with all the "bilious bile", you sad sack of shit -- can't come up with any new insults? Or, more seriously: I didn't intend for my previous posts in the parent thread to be particularly "bilious" (and still don't see that they are). You probably just didn't understand them... So what else is new?

Don't despair, though; an explanation will follow shortly.

This is the kind of stupid whining that makes moderate people think all "liberals" are ninnies.
What, my wondering if BOx had "suffered from malnutrition" is "whining"?!?

OK, it may not have been the world's greatest joke -- but you CLEARLY didn't get it, fuckwit! Here, let me dissect the frog for you... From the very beginning:

* Silverba^H^Hlock observes that the world loses an unknown number of potential geniuses(**) every year;

* Dr PanglOx claims that "genius will get ahead" [paraphrased].

* Silvy points out that he's talking _bare survival_; I exemplify by asking HTF a starving Ethiopian infant is supposed to "get ahead".

* To which the Ox lows an IDIOTIC "starvation can cause brain damage, so doesnt count" -- when that's the very tragedy ("extra" or not) that we were talking about in the fucking first place!

* Or, to spell the previous point out for you again (since I'm beginning to suspect you didn't get a full meal until sometime in your teens): No starvation >> no brain damage >> potential genius *does* exist >> fucking well DOES "count" as an example of what SilverDon was bemoaning!

* As a more or less humorous way of pointing out how stupid I think BOx's post is, I apply his own thesis to himself: In order to post something as stupid as that, he must clearly have been starved as a kid.

What the FUCK is "whining" or "liberal" about THAT, you fucking idiot???

Hey, if your damn nutbag people hadn't started two Earth-shattering wars in the last century and fomented destruction and revolution everywhere, we wouldn't have quite so fucked up a world with so much horror and pain poured into it.
Oh, bull.

We just wanted "a place in the sun", like everybody else; what fucking right did the Anglo-Saxon/French Axis of Evil have to deny us that?

And before you say anything about MY people - I have six million words for you.
Six million? Hm, that number seems familiar, somehow; les'see... No, not the number of people Stalin had killed -- way too low. Nor the number of people Mao had killed -- way too low again. Oh well, never mind... I suppose those are somehow all my fault, too.

In stead, I'll just use my amazing 5|<i11z of mental arithmetic and calculate that that makes exactly one million each of 'homophobic', 'xenophobic', 'misogynist', 'misanthropic', 'psychobabbling', and 'asshole'.

And I don't doubt that YOU have THOSE to spare.

(*): "f-lame" - lame attempt at a flame.

(**): I actually agree with what DrooK said (although he said it in jest), that that should probably be "genii".

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
You know you're doing good work when you get flamed by an idiot. -- [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/34218.html|Andrew Wittbrodt]
Expand Edited by CRConrad Feb. 25, 2004, 04:03:36 PM EST
New Re: Ross, stop feeling so bloody sorry for yerself

Fer chrissake, redirect that pity to CRC's progeny ;-)

D
New Re: And as for you CR bloody C

When YOU want to abuse the forum rules with your foul-mouthed diatribes, at least have the decency to drag the carcass of the thread into your lair (this place) before you spit your usual venom & introduce your characteristic vocab of F word's etc:.

Have a nice day

Doug Marker
New What?!? when and where have I "abuse[d] the forum rules"?
The rule is, IIRC -- and please DO correct me if I'm wrong -- "no swearing in 'SUBJECT:' lines (except in the Flame forum)".

Yes, I think I actually DID violate that, recently -- i.e, in the last six months -- ONCE, by mistake. I doubt it was in a reply to you, though.

Otherwise, the "rules" (as I recall them) don't say anything about the "foul" language sissies like you so love to get your knickers in a bunch about. (Unless they explicitly mention that it's allowed in post bodies, as opposed to 'SUBJECT:' lines?)

And what's the rest of your puling post supposed to be about? Naah... It can't be -- you don't actually think you've been *flamed*, do you???

Muahahahahahahahaaa!

Lissenup'ere, CAL-boy(*): Either you ANSWER the posts where I questioned your insulting characterisations of me (**), or you fucking well ADMIT -- and silence IS an admission, however tacit -- that I'm right.

Now fuck off until you've grown up enough to play with the big boys, you pathetic wimp.

(*): Commie Arse-Licker.

(**): And preferably the ones about that matter-at-hand, too: What the fuck IS there to start a "firestorm" (or whatever the word was) about that book that shows the Chinese claim Yet Another First... That they didn't DO anything with? Who is supposed to get upset with that, and why?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
You know you're doing good work when you get flamed by an idiot. -- [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/34218.html|Andrew Wittbrodt]
New Re: The foul-mouthed one roars ...
So according to the foul-mouthed Hun the forum has *no* rules (or guidelines) about how mature (supposedly smarter that average) people should conduct themselves in conversation. What crap !!!. So someone either never told you how or you never grasped it, *or* you just fail to learn from past messes.

If you are in the least serious about entering into a discussion in the main forums then drop the characteristic foul-mouthed diatribes you use as your opening ploy, else it is fair to assume you are (yet again) seeking conflict where there was none or didn't need to be any. Your foul-mouthed assaults are uneccessary ohh 'great wise Hun'.

It is well known that this (Flame Forum) is *your* 'lair' and well observed that you like to drag threads here to maul, mangle & munch on. Go ahead do it if it gives you pleasure but out of fairness to others elsewhere in these forums link here before you spew you vomit on us.

Thanks kindly.

DSM
Expand Edited by dmarker Feb. 26, 2004, 04:29:06 AM EST
New Re-read the Guidelines (e.g, at B3), you dumb fucking liar!
New So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed any more
meals than I have, no starvation>no brain damage>genius. This brilliant point of logic insists that genius is genetic. Could be but it must be recessive gene because a fuckin genius would have the shit for brains to get the fuck elswhere and eat a fucking sandwhich.
OT we gots ta get a picture of you in spiked Helmet for posting in here :-)
thanx,
bill
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed
Remember Bobcat?

"See this?? This is *sand*. That's right, sand. See how nothing grows in sand? That's right, you can't make food in sand. So MOVE TO WHERE THE FUCKING FOOD IS OKAY?? OKAY??"
-drl
New talent was pointing out the obvious, and doing it very well
when I was young I envisioned myself as the embodiment of Trinity, Now I realize I have turned into the Bambino
questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
     Ross, you asshole, learn to use the forum software. - (CRConrad) - (8)
         Re: Ross, stop feeling so bloody sorry for yerself - (dmarker)
         Re: And as for you CR bloody C - (dmarker) - (3)
             What?!? when and where have I "abuse[d] the forum rules"? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Re: The foul-mouthed one roars ... - (dmarker) - (1)
                     Re-read the Guidelines (e.g, at B3), you dumb fucking liar! -NT - (CRConrad)
         So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed any more - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed - (deSitter) - (1)
                 talent was pointing out the obvious, and doing it very well -NT - (boxley)

The story is true.
141 ms