IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New What?!? when and where have I "abuse[d] the forum rules"?
The rule is, IIRC -- and please DO correct me if I'm wrong -- "no swearing in 'SUBJECT:' lines (except in the Flame forum)".

Yes, I think I actually DID violate that, recently -- i.e, in the last six months -- ONCE, by mistake. I doubt it was in a reply to you, though.

Otherwise, the "rules" (as I recall them) don't say anything about the "foul" language sissies like you so love to get your knickers in a bunch about. (Unless they explicitly mention that it's allowed in post bodies, as opposed to 'SUBJECT:' lines?)

And what's the rest of your puling post supposed to be about? Naah... It can't be -- you don't actually think you've been *flamed*, do you???

Muahahahahahahahaaa!

Lissenup'ere, CAL-boy(*): Either you ANSWER the posts where I questioned your insulting characterisations of me (**), or you fucking well ADMIT -- and silence IS an admission, however tacit -- that I'm right.

Now fuck off until you've grown up enough to play with the big boys, you pathetic wimp.

(*): Commie Arse-Licker.

(**): And preferably the ones about that matter-at-hand, too: What the fuck IS there to start a "firestorm" (or whatever the word was) about that book that shows the Chinese claim Yet Another First... That they didn't DO anything with? Who is supposed to get upset with that, and why?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
You know you're doing good work when you get flamed by an idiot. -- [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/34218.html|Andrew Wittbrodt]
New Re: The foul-mouthed one roars ...
So according to the foul-mouthed Hun the forum has *no* rules (or guidelines) about how mature (supposedly smarter that average) people should conduct themselves in conversation. What crap !!!. So someone either never told you how or you never grasped it, *or* you just fail to learn from past messes.

If you are in the least serious about entering into a discussion in the main forums then drop the characteristic foul-mouthed diatribes you use as your opening ploy, else it is fair to assume you are (yet again) seeking conflict where there was none or didn't need to be any. Your foul-mouthed assaults are uneccessary ohh 'great wise Hun'.

It is well known that this (Flame Forum) is *your* 'lair' and well observed that you like to drag threads here to maul, mangle & munch on. Go ahead do it if it gives you pleasure but out of fairness to others elsewhere in these forums link here before you spew you vomit on us.

Thanks kindly.

DSM
Expand Edited by dmarker Feb. 26, 2004, 04:29:06 AM EST
New Re-read the Guidelines (e.g, at B3), you dumb fucking liar!
     Ross, you asshole, learn to use the forum software. - (CRConrad) - (8)
         Re: Ross, stop feeling so bloody sorry for yerself - (dmarker)
         Re: And as for you CR bloody C - (dmarker) - (3)
             What?!? when and where have I "abuse[d] the forum rules"? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                 Re: The foul-mouthed one roars ... - (dmarker) - (1)
                     Re-read the Guidelines (e.g, at B3), you dumb fucking liar! -NT - (CRConrad)
         So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed any more - (boxley) - (2)
             Re: So from a man who doesnt look like he has missed - (deSitter) - (1)
                 talent was pointing out the obvious, and doing it very well -NT - (boxley)

The concept of a power-up hadn't been invented yet.
54 ms