IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New awright then hands up, those who have done the following
was watching a tv promo about colonial house and realized how many things my kids take for granted that I have had to do at one time or another, some by choice some by nescesity.
who has done the following,
built a cabin with hand tools
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw.
butchered an animal for food (fish count)
have made their own snow shoes, bridle
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in)
fished with a net
milked a cow(manually or auto)
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count)
have read by a candle or kerosene
split wood
sailed a boat
roll over a kyak
ridden a horse
ridden a bull
and made their own beer wine and hard likker.
curious I know that a lot of you have done these things,
thanx,
bill
thanx,
bill

I do hold an englishman's brothel is his castle , where he should behave accordingly--as many flash tails as he likes , but none of the troop fornications that the orientals and germans indulge in. Its not the indecency I mind , but the company of a lot of boozy brutes hallooing and kicking up a deuce of a row when I want to concentrate and give off my best. A regular bacchanalia is something to see right enough, but I am with the discriminating Frog who said that one is interesting, but only a cad would make a habit of it.
Sir Harold Flashman esquire VC OBE

questions, help? [link|mailto:pappas@catholic.org|email pappas at catholic.org]
New Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following
built a cabin with hand tools - I wish, it's on my retirement dream list (yeah right)
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw. - nope
butchered an animal for food (fish count) - yep
have made their own snow shoes, bridle - nope
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - nope, but have repaired countless things and decorated Levi jackets with my own totems
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - nope, but have with wood sticks and a vine
fished with a net - nope, nor dynamite either
milked a cow(manually or auto) - yep just to see
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) - nope
have read by a candle or kerosene - yep
split wood - yep
sailed a boat - yep with help from a sailor
roll over a kyak - nope, never get in one in a million yrs
ridden a horse - yep
ridden a bull - you're kidding right?
and made their own beer wine and hard likker. - help a friend consume his
-drl
built a cabin with hand tools -- No.
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw -- helped my Dad.
butchered an animal for food (fish count) -- No, but gave the fish to wife.
have made their own snow shoes, bridle -- No.
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket -- No, but repaired shoes.
have started a fire with flint and iron -- No, but helped scouts who did.
fished with a net -- Yes, but with a big net and gang of guys.
milked a cow(manually or auto) -- Yes, briefly by hand.
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) -- Yes.
have read by a candle or kerosene -- Yes, and Coleman lantern too.
split wood - Yes. It's the wood that warms you twice. :)
sailed a boat -- Yes, a dinghy.
roll over a kyak -- No, unless a canoe counts.
ridden a horse -- Yes.
ridden a bull -- Are you nuts?
and made their own beer wine and hard likker -- No.
Alex

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. -- Plutarch
New you didnt help your folks make liquor as a 3yo?
I do hold an englishman's brothel is his castle , where he should behave accordingly--as many flash tails as he likes , but none of the troop fornications that the orientals and germans indulge in. Its not the indecency I mind , but the company of a lot of boozy brutes hallooing and kicking up a deuce of a row when I want to concentrate and give off my best. A regular bacchanalia is something to see right enough, but I am with the discriminating Frog who said that one is interesting, but only a cad would make a habit of it.

New What I've done...
built a cabin with hand tools -- Nope.

sawed wood with a double crosscut saw. -- Helped dad saw lots of things.

butchered an animal for food (fish count)-- Nope
have made their own snow shoes, bridle -- Nope

have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket -- Nope, but I made costumes before, not sure if they count.

have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in)-- Nope

fished with a net-- Nope

milked a cow(manually or auto)-- Nope

churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count)--I did ice cream, but not butter.

have read by a candle or kerosene -- Yep, in a power failure.

split wood -- You mean with an Axe? Yes.

sailed a boat -- Nope

roll over a kyak -- Nope

ridden a horse -- Yep, but only in a horse-back ride setting.

ridden a bull -- Nope

and made their own beer wine and hard likker. -- Nope

Nightowl >8#

"To become different from what we are, we must have some awareness of what we are."
Eric Hoffer
New horseback riding and costumes certainly do count
As a pup all the ladies had sewing circles where they went and bought clothe, patterns and made clothes.
thanx,
bill

New Wood splitting and horse riding for me

My dad had three fireplaces in the house and three sons, so he liked to keep the wood boxes stocked. I had riding lessons as a kid and every summer we would go to my uncle's farm.

The other stuff...nah.

Tom Sinclair

The question seldom addressed is *where* Medusa had snakes. Underarm hair
is an even more embarassing problem when it keeps biting the top of the
deodorant bottle.
-- (Terry Pratchett, Soul Music)
built a cabin with hand tools - no, but would like to
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw. - yes
butchered an animal for food (fish count) - yes
have made their own snow shoes, bridle - no
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - shirt yes, rest no
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - yes, also steel wool and a battert
fished with a net - not successfully
milked a cow(manually or auto) - yes
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) - yes
have read by a candle or kerosene - yes
split wood - yes
sailed a boat - as crew
roll over a kyak - yes
ridden a horse - yes
ridden a bull - Intentionally? no. Come to think of it, haven't done it unintentionally, either.
and made their own beer wine and hard likker. - tried making beer..spent too much at the liquor store waiting for it to ferment. Decided I didn't have the patience for it.
-----
Steve
New Steel Wool and Battery!!!! YEEE-HAW!
--
[link|mailto:greg@gregfolkert.net|greg],
[link|http://www.iwethey.org/ed_curry|REMEMBER ED CURRY!] @ iwethey

"Lately, The only thing keeping me from being a
  Serial Killer is my distaste for manual labor."
-- Dilbert Calendar, January 4, 2004
New Only things on the list that I did
was saw wood, started a fire with flint and iron (Cub and Boy Scout), read by candle or kerosene (Scouts again), split wood (Scouts yet again, I did it for firewood), the other stuff I have no memory of doing nor do I think that I did it.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

New Some
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw.
have made their own shirt
fished with a net
milked a cow(manually or auto)
split wood
sailed a boat
ridden a horse
and made their own beer wine and hard likker. (I am the current holder of the family still, but it's been a while - also mead, though that might count under 'wine')

Also: Made my own stone skinning tools
Made my own twine from natural materials (inside of the bark of osage orange saplings)
Made my own projectile weapons from natural materials (fire-hardened spear & 'German Slingshot' - my grandfather taught me how, don't know the real name) I also made a really bad bow and arrow...

Just saw how to make a brush hut, too - but I haven't tried it - yet...

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in the beginning,
As hopeless as it seems in the middle,
Or as finished as it seems in the end.

Expand Edited by imric Feb. 5, 2004, 07:16:09 AM EST
New 'German Slingshot' = Atlatl?
Synchronicity, as Ross would burble.
New Atlatl? Sort of...
are used to accelerate spears, no? This was used with stones..

It's a springy branch with a notch and a split cut in it to hold the 'shot' - the 'trick' is to learn how to whip a stone with it - you have to try a couple of times to know when it will release. The stone goes REALLY fast. My grandfather used to encourage us to kill crows and rats with it, if we could.

Is there a name for it in German? I don't know of one (he called it a slingshot, though it clearly wasn't one), but my grandfather said the kids in his village used to use them.

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.

New lacrosse stick(sort of)

New Yup - but the stick grips the stone.

Imric's Tips for Living

New Your post, 139944, was first I ever heard the name; this...
...one I'm replying to now (#140147) was the first time I ever heard it described.

AFAICR.

OTOH, as a kid, I used to throw apples -- the sour little ones that grew on our old trees weren't really good for much else, most years -- by spearing them onto the point of a springy stick and them whipping them away, much like you describe the "German slingshot" does with rocks. (Down to sharing the same main weakness, namely that the shooter can't exactly determine the instant of release.) Made quite impressive splashes on impact... :-) (And was probably a lot less dangerous, both to property and people {not that I ever aimed at any... much! ;^} than the rocks you mention.)

I can't remember whether I came up with this stunt all on my own... It's quite possible that I got a tip from my Dad; and if it happened that way, then it's not just possible but likely that he, in turn, was adapting the "German slingshot" a bit. (Probably in order to save his daughters' lives. ;^)

I'll try and remember to ask him, when I talk to him next. (i.e, don't hold your breath... :-/ )

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
You know you're doing good work when you get flamed by an idiot. -- [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/35/34218.html|Andrew Wittbrodt]
New you ever clink peewee's?
In the Old Movie March of the Wooden Soldiers Stan and Ollie use a weapon that involved a stick and a small banana shaped pod that fell from trees. There are trees in florida that produce those pods and I had a ball teaching my kids to clink peewee's. tap the stick on the end of the curved fruit, it pops in the air and then slam it like a baseball.
thanx,
bill
and everywhere the great Curse of the New World, the American Child, in all its raucous, spoiled, undiciplined, selfish ghastliness, the female specimens keeping up an incessant high-pitched whine and the male infants racketing like cowpokes on payday. There's nothing wrong with grown Americans, by and large you wont find heartier men or bonnier women anywhere, but the only remedy I can see for the children is to run Herod for President.

New Ya think those sub-tropical thingies grow up here...?
New dunno we got sumac in alaska, similar
and everywhere the great Curse of the New World, the American Child, in all its raucous, spoiled, undiciplined, selfish ghastliness, the female specimens keeping up an incessant high-pitched whine and the male infants racketing like cowpokes on payday. There's nothing wrong with grown Americans, by and large you wont find heartier men or bonnier women anywhere, but the only remedy I can see for the children is to run Herod for President.

New OK, I'll check... Got a more technical name than "peewees"?
New Are you familiar with a pole bean? as opposed to green bean
The trees have a similar seed pod
[link|http://plantsdatabase.com/showpicture/14135/|http://plantsdatabas...howpicture/14135/]
thanx,
bill

fished with a net
split wood
sailed a boat
ridden a horse
and made their own beer wine and hard likker.
Regards,

-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Some
built a cabin with hand tools - not a cabin, an outhouse
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw - sure, when a large pine fell down at our summer house
butchered an animal for food (fish count) - nope
have made their own snow shoes, bridle - nope
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - nope
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - nope
fished with a net - nope
milked a cow(manually or auto) - nope
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) - once, accidentally
split wood - sure
sailed a boat - nope
roll over a kyak - not yet
ridden a horse - not yet
ridden a bull - not ever
and made their own beer wine and hard likker - berry wine? "Nalivka"

--

Select [link|http://www.glumbert.com/pictures/Default.asp?index=30|here].
New How do you "accidentally" churn butter?
(this ought to be good for a chuckle or two...)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
New not really
Used a hand blender (a crank with 2 gears) to prepare something like a milkshake.
Cranked too long

(now that I think about it I wonder if hand blender counts)
--

Select [link|http://www.glumbert.com/pictures/Default.asp?index=30|here].
New Going for whipped cream with a whisk and overdo it... butter
New I'm game
butchered an animal for food (fish count) Deer, rabbits, squirrels, dove, quail, catfish, crappie, perch, bass. You catch 'em, I'll clean 'em.

fished with a net Fished with a throw net several times. Mostly just saned for bait.

roll over a kyak Thinking about taking the kids for spring break.

ridden a horse Hay burners.

ridden a bull Does cow-skiing count? (i.e. grabbing onto their tail on wet grass). Had to jump several fences when rounding up my dad's longhorns, but that probably doesn't count either.
New cow skiing counts

New Not all of 'em
Built a cabin- No. But i did get a handsome bill for staying in one on vacation.
Sawed wood- yes with pretty much every type of saw there is.
Butchered- yes Also used snare to trap for food.
made own snow shoes/bridle- no
Made own clothes- yes
Started fire with flint/iron- no. Started with wood and kindling only- yes.
fished with net- yes
Milked cow- yes. Also a goat. Also collected eggs from the evil chicken from hell (peck the hell out of you when reaching under)
Churn butter- no
read by candle- yes
split wood- yes
sailed a boat- no. But did pole a raft.
roll over a kayak- no
ride horse- yes
ride bull- are you fscking out of your mind?
made own booze- yes
-----------------------------------------
"If you don't vote, it's your fault!"

jb4
New Re: collected eggs
That one I've done as well. And, yes I know about some of those "evil" chickens.

Worse than that is having to clean out the chicken coop. Nothing like old chickenshit to offend the nostrils.
Alex

The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be kindled. -- Plutarch
New Let's see
built a cabin with hand tools - Nope, remodelled many homes/rooms
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw. - yes
butchered an animal for food (fish count) - yes
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - yes, if you count temporary foot coverings
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - no
fished with a net - no
milked a cow(manually or auto) - many times
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) yes
split wood - yes
sailed a boat - no
roll over a kyak - no
ridden a horse - yes, had to round up the cattle
ridden a bull - no, but had to assist with ai cows
and made their own beer wine and hard likker. - does leaving apple butter to ferment count?
"All men are like grass, and all their glory is like the flowers of the field;
the grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of the Lord stands forever."
1 Peter 1:24-25
who has done the following,

built a cabin with hand tools - done several projects, but never a whole cabin, I usually have help

sawed wood with a double crosscut saw - never used a double cross cut, but I've cut railroad ties (real ones, with creosote, not landscaping timbers), first with a power saw, then finished the cut with a hand saw.

butchered an animal for food (fish count) - caught fish, ate 'em, I've eaten rabbit, squirrel, turtles.

have made their own snow shoes, bridle - I've never needed snow shoes, or a bridle

have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - I've mended socks, pants, shirts, my wife has made a beautiful ball gown when we first married

have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - I tried, but wasn't real successful

fished with a net - yes

milked a cow(manually or auto) - no

churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) - no

split wood - yes, with a 10 pound sledge and a wedge

sailed a boat - landlubber

roll over a kyak - a canoe

ridden a horse - yes

ridden a bull - no

and made their own beer wine and hard likker - I have friends who do this, so I just drink theirs, the wife doesn't like the house getting messed up

Others:

Camped overnight on a "survival campout" (all you have is a tarp, one packet of bisquick, a knife, and the clothes on your back )

Visited a mine

Hunted Colorado river beds for Geodes

Hiked all day in the Colorado mountains

Made my own leather wallet from a kit

Helped a friend repair a transmission

Changed starters and alternators on my cars, brake jobs, etc.

Things I have done:

split wood
sailed a boat
ridden a horse

I'd like to avoid the rest of the list, thankyewverymuch. ;)
"I'll stop calling this crew 'Orwellian' when they stop using 1984 as an operations manual." - J. Bradford DeLong
New A couple
built a cabin with hand tools - hahaha.

sawed wood with a double crosscut saw - no

butchered an animal for food (fish count) - no
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - no
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - Yes.
Well, I had a flint rod on a keychain. Does that count?

fished with a net - a little one. Got a pike.

churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) - school project
have read by a candle or kerosene - yup. When I ran out of money and lived without electicity or gas for 2 months. In the winter. COLD SHOWERS!

split wood - does smashing logs aginst the tree to break up for a camp fire count?
They split!

sailed a boat - little Sunfish

roll over a kyak - no. How about a canue?

ridden a horse - Yup. And jumped too. And had to pull in a run-away. And got bucked an landed on my head. I used to have horseback riding lessons on the weekend. I went after I was at the swimming pool. I had chlorine in my eyes from swimming. It reacted with the horse urine vapor. That HURT!

ridden a bull - No.

and made their own beer wine and hard likker - not on purpose. But I've drunk some bad apple cider.
New Another piece of the Puzzle...
ridden a horse - Yup. And jumped too. And had to pull in a run-away. And got bucked an landed on my head.
The picture is filled in more... pretty soon, we shall be able to explain why Barry is Barry!
--

New Here is my answer...
Built a cabin with hand tools == Nope
But did a house with no powered tools at all, the power company had to run power to the developement and they finally got there 2 months after the house was built. The guy, I(and three others) were helping out, was to cheap to buy a generator or compressor. Does this count?
Sawed wood with a double crosscut saw. == Yes see previous answer, fastest way to trim building studs in a bundle :)
Butchered an animal for food (fish count) == Yes, Black squirrel, Fish and Deer (but a badly done Cleaning of the fish though)
Have made their own snow shoes, bridle == Nope, sounds fun
Have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket == Nope, again sounds fun
Have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) == Yes
Also started with a rock, turning bow, stick piece of thick bark and wood shavings
Fished with a net == Tried to, until the DNR came round.
Milked a cow(manually or auto) == Yes
Helped friends Dad when I was 6 thru 8 years old on a Dairy Farm
Churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) == Yes, see previous answer, though handle crank churner.
Have read by a candle or kerosene == Yes to Both.
Split wood == Yes
See House building, we got to cut all the trees cleared into rounds and then split... no powered splitter either. Cheap Bastard he was. Al though he did have a Good Chainsaw.
Sailed a boat == Yes, but I am AWFUL... can't get the "hang" of it.
Roll over a kayak == Yeah... but nearly drowned, as I lost my paddles, and didn't know how to right it without them.
Ridden a horse == Yeah, sor(e|ry) arse to show for it.
Ridden a bull == Nope, not stupid.
Made their own beer wine and hard likker == Yes, No, No. Tasted Terrible, never did again.
--

• built a cabin with hand tools - no
  • \r\n
  • sawed wood with a double crosscut saw - yes
  • \r\n
  • butchered an animal for food (fish count) - yes
  • \r\n
  • have made their own snow shoes, bridle - no
  • \r\n
  • have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - no
  • \r\n
  • have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - wood and firebow
  • \r\n
  • fished with a net - no, have jigged cod and done crab fishing
  • \r\n
  • milked a cow(manually or auto) - no
  • \r\n
  • churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) - no
  • \r\n
  • have read by a candle or kerosene - yes to both
  • \r\n
  • split wood - all kinds of it
  • \r\n
  • sailed a boat - many times
  • \r\n
  • roll over a kayak - no, but many hours in a canoe, including self-rescue with two or more canoes, all dumped
  • \r\n
  • ridden a horse - yes
  • \r\n
  • ridden a bull - no
  • \r\n
  • and made their own beer wine and hard likker - yes to all three, the booze was positively hazardous stuff, though. You needed to be careful with the open flames around it...
--\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------\r\n* Jack Troughton                            jake at consultron.ca *\r\n* [link|http://consultron.ca|http://consultron.ca]                   [link|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca|irc://irc.ecomstation.ca] *\r\n* Kingston Ontario Canada               [link|news://news.consultron.ca|news://news.consultron.ca] *\r\n-------------------------------------------------------------------
New only 3 of those
gutted fish, chopped wood and rode horse.
Have fun,
Carl Forde
New Cabin with hand tools? How 'bout 1,000 per year?
Okay, that's my company that does 1000 a year, but during my five years on the field, I probably had a hand in 100 to 200 each year.

[link|http://www.amor.org/MissionTrips.html|http://www.amor.org/MissionTrips.html]
built a cabin with hand tools - no
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw - no we had a bow saw
butchered an animal for food (fish count) - yep
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket - yes
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) - every bic lighter has a flint and steel in it - I assume you mean not built into a lighter - no
fished with a net - yes
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) - yes for a novelty
split wood - yes
sailed a boat - yes
roll over a kyak - no but probably will this summer
ridden a horse - yes
ridden a bull - no, I have helped with the branding though
and made their own beer wine and hard likker - yes

.....To the future or to the past, to a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone -- to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone:
.....From the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink -- greetings!

-- George Orwell, 1984
New are you interviewing for a new mate?
-drl
New naw, I would be asking for pictures of the boat :-)
done with mates, this is the last one and she should easily outlive me.
thanx,
bill

New Hmm... none of the above, actually!
John. Busy lad.
New Well, not much....
built a cabin with hand tools -- In my dreams!
sawed wood with a double crosscut saw -- No
butchered an animal for food (fish count) -- Yes (ahh, that weekend in Tres Ritos!)
have made their own snow shoes, bridle -- No
have made their own shoes, shirt, jacket -- No
have started a fire with flint and iron (all scouts chime in) -- Uh-uh
fished with a net -- Yes, one time
milked a cow(manually or auto) -- NO (...and haven't milked an auto, either....)
churned butter by hand (blender doesnt count) -- No, but did make ice cream by hand once...similar
have read by a candle or kerosene -- Yes,
split wood -- Yes
sailed a boat -- Yes, won several dinghy regattas in my day...
roll over a kyak -- No
ridden a horse -- Yes (both English and Western)
ridden a bull -- No
and made their own beer wine and hard likker. -- No, but was able to partake of the results of a friend's efforts (which were not all that good, actually...)
jb4
shrub\ufffdbish (Am., from shrub + rubbish, after the derisive name for America's 43 president; 2003) n. 1. a form of nonsensical political doubletalk wherein the speaker attempts to defend the indefensible by lying, obfuscation, or otherwise misstating that facts; GIBBERISH. 2. any of a collection of utterances from America's putative 43rd president. cf. BULLSHIT
     awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (boxley) - (43)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (deSitter)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             you didnt help your folks make liquor as a 3yo? -NT - (boxley)
         What I've done... - (Nightowl) - (1)
             horseback riding and costumes certainly do count - (boxley)
         Wood splitting and horse riding for me - (tjsinclair)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
             Steel Wool and Battery!!!! YEEE-HAW! -NT - (folkert)
         Only things on the list that I did - (orion)
         Some - (imric) - (10)
             'German Slingshot' = Atlatl? -NT - (CRConrad) - (9)
                 Atlatl? Sort of... - (imric) - (8)
                     lacrosse stick(sort of) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                         Yup - but the stick grips the stone. -NT - (imric)
                     Your post, 139944, was first I ever heard the name; this... - (CRConrad) - (5)
                         you ever clink peewee's? - (boxley) - (4)
                             Ya think those sub-tropical thingies grow up here...? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                 dunno we got sumac in alaska, similar -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                                     OK, I'll check... Got a more technical name than "peewees"? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                         Are you familiar with a pole bean? as opposed to green bean - (boxley)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (admin)
         Some - (Arkadiy) - (3)
             How do you "accidentally" churn butter? - (jb4) - (2)
                 not really - (Arkadiy)
                 Going for whipped cream with a whisk and overdo it... butter -NT - (hnick)
         I'm game - (ChrisR) - (1)
             cow skiing counts -NT - (boxley)
         Not all of 'em - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Re: collected eggs - (a6l6e6x)
         Let's see - (jbrabeck)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (gdaustin)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (inthane-chan)
         A couple - (broomberg) - (1)
             Another piece of the Puzzle... - (folkert)
         Here is my answer... - (folkert)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (jake123)
         only 3 of those - (cforde)
         Cabin with hand tools? How 'bout 1,000 per year? - (FuManChu)
         Re: awright then hands up, those who have done the following - (tuberculosis)
         are you interviewing for a new mate? -NT - (deSitter) - (1)
             naw, I would be asking for pictures of the boat :-) - (boxley)
         Hmm... none of the above, actually! -NT - (Meerkat)
         Well, not much.... - (jb4)

If this chat room were a game, it would be "half-life".
315 ms