IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: You are not getting it
They are not criminals, they are aliens in the country illegaly - there's an enormous difference. A criminal can be prosecuted and jailed - an illegal alien can only be deported.

Yes, they should be deported en masse and with all possible dispatch, but they are not criminals.
-drl
New I got it now
it is a violation of civil and not criminal law. Still, yes, they need to be deported.

Not sure why they want to enter the country illegally anyway, if they do so they have no rights and will be exploted by companies into working for a lower wage.

"Lady I only speak two languages, English and Bad English!" - Corbin Dallas "The Fifth Element"

'Illegal': Slur or accurate label? - (lincoln) - (41)
         Proper term is "illegal alien" - (deSitter)
         Searching for a slur - (Silverlock) - (1)
             That is a descriptor not a slur - (boxley)
         You know, there is another word for them that is more - (orion) - (37)
             So what do you call somebody who violates an unjust law? - (inthane-chan) - (36)
                 A couple of nits - (jake123) - (10)
                     Huh?!? - (CRConrad) - (9)
                         Simple - (jake123) - (8)
                             Ya got it effing backwards, ya numbskull. - (CRConrad) - (6)
                                 Here's the quote, dumbass - (jake123) - (5)
                                     I wish we did some forcible emigration - (ben_tilly) - (2)
                                         ObPedanticSpellingNit: emigration <- one m. - (jake123)
                                         Not possible - (orion)
                                     FROM any country, and it also works -NT - (hnick)
                                     Here's the SIGNIFICANT quote, nitwit: - (CRConrad)
                             "migration" works best for what I was trying to say. Thanks -NT - (inthane-chan)
                 Still a criminal - (orion) - (24)
                     Criminal? name the statute - (boxley) - (6)
                         Read it for yourself - (orion) - (5)
                             reading for comprehension and profit - (boxley) - (3)
                                 Apparently I was wrong - (orion) - (2)
                                     I'm proud of ya Norm - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                         I should have paid better attention - (orion)
                             ignore dupe - (boxley)
                     Re: Still a criminal - (inthane-chan) - (16)
                         You are not getting it - (orion) - (15)
                             Re: You are not getting it - (deSitter) - (1)
                                 I got it now - (orion)
                             Nope, you aren't. - (inthane-chan) - (12)
                                 There are no closed boarders - (orion) - (11)
                                     Then you still aren't getting it. - (inthane-chan) - (10)
                                         No wonder I am not getting it - (orion) - (1)
                                             Yeah, capital and labour have no relationship at all. - (jake123)
                                         Um, I don't find that point obvious either - (ben_tilly) - (7)
                                             Re: Um, I don't find that point obvious either - (deSitter) - (1)
                                                 But it isn't a closed system - (ben_tilly)
                                             No, let's not. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                                                 It's natural Canadian modesty - (deSitter)
                                                 I can - (orion)
                                                 OT: arrogates - (hnick)
                                                 Then don't, his choice. - (ben_tilly)

Everybody knows the 'Linux' facade is just the skorry chepooka, til we shvat the strack of Vesch 6.66a.
110 ms